(Open Rp) Noxian Expeditionary Force Odyssey to Icathia

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockBandKid

07-18-2011

(I'll be joining with my character B4R10: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/766.)

B4R10 looked around camp, he didn't feel at home with all these fleshies, and he certainly didn't like the way they eyed his briefcase. B4R10 was a gentle robot, unlike the other two inside of him. He could sense a mental fight coming on, but he wasn-

"Finally, accepted amongst my peers! I am no longer the 'geek' now am I?" Bario said within B4R10's mind.
"Accepted? Ha! Look at the way these fleshies eyeball us! We are not accepted, we are a laughing stock! So make up your mind Barry, when are we gonna kill them? Now or later?" the other voice said.
"Shut it! I don't want to blow this! The reason we got this job was to repair if anything broke, not kill! I'm perfectly fine with staying in a tent until called!" B4R10 replied to them.
"Are you kidding me? Let's go out! Socialize with these soldiers! Get them all trustworthy, then BAM! New test subjects!" Bario said.
"GET OUT OF MY CPU!" B4R10 said, this he actually said out loud in his robotic voice, and then he was ashamed, embarrased, it wasn't much of a first impression. He walked towards an empty tent, and unpacked his things.

SmileyDemon

07-18-2011

(NPC's can be controlled by anyone)

SmileyDemon

07-18-2011

( I'm not going to pretend I'm good at this does anyone know what a good character limit would be)

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

((Whatever you think is manageable, it's your RP))

Tinky drank an entire bottle of some unknown, viscous liquid that was handed to him. He drew the attention of a pair of Noxian privates. They approached him, "A yordle that can drink, eh? Well ain't that a sight to behold," Tinky stared ahead, not responding, but he grinned under his mask. "A silent one, then? Well how's about you and me have ourselves a little drinking contest?"

Tinky finally responded, "You don't want to do that,". The Noxian took a seat across the table and called the bartender over. "Bring us some dragon's vomit," the soldier said with a wicked grin. Upon receiving it, Tinky quickly drained it, the soldiers eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly downed his own. Within minutes the soldier was on his back in a puddle of his own vomit. A pair of soldiers dragged him out of the tent. The contest had drawn the attention of quite a few others. Soldiers began challenging Tinky for the remainder of the evening.

In the wee hours of the morning the tent was silent. Tinky walked out, a bulging coin purse hanging from his belt. He walked out of the encampment and sat on a large rock, atop a hill overlooking the encampment.

RockBandKid

07-18-2011

B4R10 had overheard some soldiers dancing, drinking, and having fun. He had always wanted to do those things, but these **** voices kept him from doing so. It was early in the morning, so B4R10 decided he would maybe do a walk around camp, calm his circuits. He snuck out of his tent, and walked towards the front of camp when he noticed a Yordle, just sitting down on a hill by the camp. The way he was overlooking the camp, almost checking on it. the Yordle must have been of some power. But it's not every day B4R10 sees a yordle, and it sure isn't likely for him to be in a Noxian camp, overwhelmed by robotic curiosity, B4R10 made his journey towards the mysterious Yordle.

SmileyDemon

07-18-2011

( I guess I will let the story continue as its off to a good start and if others want to join they would need to work in an entrance)

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Tinky noticed a great mechanical being heading towards him, he watched it, narrowing his eyes under his mask. He slowly moved one hand towards his blades.

RockBandKid

07-18-2011

"No need to attack Sir! Just was going for a walk, and I saw you Sir! I was in dire need of a walk and I just needed to calm down and now I'm not calm and I'm ju-" B4R10 stop talking, he was embarrassing himself in front of someone of rank, and he was awkwardly jumping around words.

Boogeybeast

07-18-2011

Tinky moved his hand away from his weapon and turned back to watch over the camp.

RockBandKid

07-18-2011

"Don't talk much, do you?" B4R10 asked. He was glad the voices in his head were asleep, the things that could happen to this Yordle would be terrible, all B4R10 wanted was someone to talk to. This Yordle was interesting.

1234567 ... 10