(Open Rp) Noxian Expeditionary Force Odyssey to Icathia

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

07-16-2011

Fen relaxed after the last meal was handed out. Sitting down on a rock near his tent he rummaged through his pocket bringing out the picture of his daughter. Resolve returning, he was about to turn in for the night himself when the clouds from before finally broke free.

An almighty crack of lighting shook through the flatland's alighting the sky. Jumping slightly he looked out in the distance.

All was dark save for when the lighting danced within the sky. As rain began to fall he went inside his own tent wringing out his ears. He sat down opening his pack and placing his photo back in it.

Little sleep could come so he spent the night laying down listening to the arcing of thunder in the sky.

"The pay" he said thinking back to the snide remarks from the Noxian Solider. "Better be worth it."

SmileyDemon

07-16-2011

(boogie you gonna enter here? I thought of maybe your character besting the Noxian Soldiers In a drinking match)

freAK47

07-16-2011

(( Im entering here with my guy. Roy: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/664
I would suggest reading his profile. He isn't like other noxians.))

Roy took his food and thanked the cook. He took a mental note of the cook's comment on the pay being worth their trip. He couldn't blame him. Their trip looked grim and it was most likely never going to get better. But he needed to know who among them were willing to give everything for Noxus and who weren't. He learned long ago that just because a man isn't a patriot, doesn't mean he isn't Noxian.

He was responsible for over seeing sentry duty. So after he finnished his meal he chose about 3 dozen soldiers- some mages, some not -and assigned them their positions, their times, who would go after them, and who went before them. Sentry duty usually took around a dozen soldiers, but they were south of the Great Barrier. Who knows what could be out there, waiting to attack. Because of this, he determined that they needed more sentries than normal. Not only would there be more sentries awake at one time, but there would be 4 shifts instead of three, giving the men more sleep. He had a feeling that they'd need it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

((Yeah sure, been busy this weekend.))

Tinky walked into the tent containing the drinking soldiers. He dropped a bag of coins on the table, "Get me something strong and odourful," he said with a grin, "And make it quick," he placed his blades on the table in front of him.

Hired to go with the Noxian military, good thing I gave them a fake name, guess they don't remember me. I think I killed one of the guards fathers last week.

SmileyDemon

07-17-2011

(Currently the expedition will start just having passed over the Mogron Pass no encounters will happen the first night but the Shurima Desert lays in front of them. I will wait a bit longer for those who might wish to join before setting out with the story.)

SmileyDemon

07-17-2011

Kerian opened his eyes as a indescribable warmth surged through him bidding him to stand on his feet. As he did he realized... he was not in his tent. Standing on what appeared to be the top of a large sand dune. Looking in all directions he saw the same thing. Lots and lots and lots of sand. No clouds were in the sky and the sun hung at its zenith.

"Hello" he yelled out; an echo his only response. But instead of dying out the sound began to increase. Putting his hands over his ears he fell down on his knees. The sound still increasing it began to say different things but not in his voice. "You'll die out here" a shrill spider-like voice said."I'll eat your eyes first" said another chuckling like a demon. "Your friends have abandoned you" said another in a deep guttural tongue. But the most disturbing of all was the sound of his father "Coward" it said.

Each sound after being spoken continued to echo. A small trickle of blood fell from his right ear. The sound was so bad even his vision was being effected. "ENOUGH" he said loudly like a madman taking out his blade from its scabbard and throwing it at nothing. Immediately the sound ceased.

Panting and groaning in pain from his ordeal he slowly got to his feet. Just as the ringing in his ears subsided he heard another sound. "Hello my Prince" it said. The sound was so wonderful so sweet and endearing he felt as if his pains had left him. Turning expecting the worse he was in awe of the beauty before him. Her hair was as dark as the darkest night sky compounded with the body of a goddess.

She moved toward him though he never saw her feet move. A golden corset etched with pen-stroke markings adored her head. Her eyes gleamed amber but as if seen from a great depth. Clothed in a drapery of silk that blown wildly in the wind. The trim of her skirt flailing behind her. She drew him close with her gentle touch.

Offering little resistance he embraced her. He felt her, she was real,comforted he relaxed. "My Prince" she said, but not in the same voice. It was his father's voice. Panicking he wrestled with her grip which was once gentle was now iron strong. Slowly she brought her face in front of his. Her eyes glowed bright red. Her velvety skin began to flake away In the powerful desert wind. Revealing a twitching mass of insects of various kinds.

"My Prince" it said once again in his fathers voice drawing him up for a kiss. Kerian was in blind terror now frantically trying to push away from the creature. Sealing the kiss the creature began to vomit insects into his mouth.Kerian screamed as loud as he could slowly suffocating.

Kerian jerked awake screaming. Immediately the two guards posted outside came in swords drawn. "Problem" one of the two quipped. "No no" Kerian said regaining his composure. Re..return to your posts."At once general" Both answered. Getting up Kerian walked slowly toward the table in the center of his tent and relit the lantern. Looking down at the map and at what lies before him. He almost fell over when a scarab dropped down and began to skitter across the map. Kerian brought down his fist as hard as he could muster, crushing the insect into a stain.

He did not sleep for the rest of that night.

NecroticBinder

07-17-2011

Remwald continues checking for any disturbances while avoiding the guards, he did not a single failure to stain his reputation. He buried himself among the sand while he did his routes blending in with the natural terrain.

SmileyDemon

07-17-2011

( they are not in the desert yet methelod but will be soon)

SmileyDemon

07-17-2011

(on that note I'm looking for good monsters I've found some and I have the antagonist for the desert part of the journey but if any of you find any good monsters feel free to link them to me)

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

((How are you controlling NPC's? Will you control non-major characters, or can we manipulate them ourselves?))

123456 ... 10