After a month still no Fix? (Unknown Error)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSam

09-06-2009

All of the "Fixes" posted on the fourms aint working for me and nither my friends.
We are not able to play for 3 days since we signed up on the closed beta.
I got SP3 so the SP2 "Fix" isnt working at all,All of my ports are open so no problems of closed ports..This is a known issue for like a month now and still no official fix for this? this is not sirous. How am I supposed to even consider the pre order when a simple error that is known for a month still isnt fixed? This is just not sirous for a gaming company.

Hope a real FIX will show up before all hope is lost on this game..

Funk

09-06-2009

An unknown error can not be fixed until it is known.

What is happening when you get this 'error'?

MrSam

09-06-2009

"An unknown error can not be fixed until it is known"
Lol are you trying to be funny? If you would read a littile bit of the fourms you would find out that some people have this error which isnt leting them play,The error shows some info that are not understandable to people who are not progaming the game which means that the company does understand this meaning..And its not an "error" its an ERROR.

Dont try to be funny in stuff like this.These bugs are ruining the community. Even for a closed beta test its still not reasonable to not let people play for a month and not fixing the error.

ShriekXL

09-06-2009

In his defence, it IS getting ridiculous. Even more so that the pre-orders have opened. Im not pre-ordering untill it gets sorted.

And yes, I have provided numerous error reports and posted a few times on the forums. Here's me hoping, it's a good game .

JustSomething

09-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSam View Post
"An unknown error can not be fixed until it is known"
Lol are you trying to be funny? If you would read a littile bit of the fourms you would find out that some people have this error which isnt leting them play,The error shows some info that are not understandable to people who are not progaming the game which means that the company does understand this meaning..And its not an "error" its an ERROR.

Dont try to be funny in stuff like this.These bugs are ruining the community. Even for a closed beta test its still not reasonable to not let people play for a month and not fixing the error.
You sir, should chill.

You come here complaining about something, without specifying anything.

What happens?
When?

MrSam

09-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabike View Post
You sir, should chill.

You come here complaining about something, without specifying anything.

What happens?
When?
Oo What do you mean without specifying anything? There are like 10 posts about this Error.There is nothing to add about this,I made a post on this error but got no comment from the dev team..So im trying agin.And this post is meant to be for the Dev team to understand that they should FIX this ASAP.The community cant help on this error so this is nothing to do with them. The Dev team knows about this error so I dont need to specify anything. If you were interstead you would found about this error numerous posts in the fourm as well as the so called "Fixes" to this which realy doesnt work at all.

So chilling? Im,Just want the Dev team to answer any of my posts and show some hope..This game is loosing is community because littile things like this...