Login Trouble.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RustyThread

09-06-2009

Ive just installed and updated LOL succesfully and navigated myself to the login screen. Ive tried logging in about 20 times now. And i have been getting 2 error messages fed back at me.

1. Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server. Click OK to close the client.

2. There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.

These 2 messages pop up after i have to "Accept a security exception" from trying to log in.

I have made sure all league of legends .exe are fine on my firewall but am unsure whether i need to change anythingo n my routers.

I run a home network with a motorola SBG900 Router and a D-LINK 624S router. I havnt had any trouble with other online games such as: WoW, War3, Cod 4, TF2. Except port problems which are easy to fix.

Also another note i tried it with my firewall turned off and still same problem.

Any help would be great im really looking forward to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RustyThread

09-06-2009

Solution found. Anyone having A "SECURITY CERTIFCATE" error when logging in. Ive been having it on my normal browser for a week now.

Check your DATE Month Year Hour and second is correct. Mine was set to 2008 for some bizzare reason. Switched it to 2009 and no error and a swift login.