3 in mid We started it Heres the epic team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iwannatwirrl

07-15-2011

Or, if you assume you're against a pretty typical setup:
1 jungler, ap or tanky top, ap mid, ad carry + support bot
they'd just switch it up, send their squishy ap carry bot and go mid w/ ad carry + support and crush your 3 crappy-farmer tanky dps
and the jungler would waltz about in both jungles and gank your solo lanes at will

sounds like you have 5 organized vs 5 random normals =P

buttersboy32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

No the problem with this is that it relies upon good players and good communication.

Wards will end jungle ganks.

And the amount of CC will end mid.

There wont be much dmg in mid but you have an ali healing everyone, slowly but w/e.

You have a leona that can stun anyone that steps out of line long enough for ali to slap them back out of turret range.

And both leona and ali can TD quite well.

So throw in someone like mundo, garen, or leesin. Who can take a tower shot and close that distance pretty well whent hey are in a tower you cant really just tower hug and beat this.

Again it does rest heavily on the top and bottom lanes skills.

But i believe that having leona and alistar able to roam with center of map where they return to allowed but much better ganks then a single jungler can.

ZandersZone

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannatwirrl View Post
Or, if you assume you're against a pretty typical setup:
1 jungler, ap or tanky top, ap mid, ad carry + support bot
they'd just switch it up, send their squishy ap carry bot and go mid w/ ad carry + support and crush your 3 crappy-farmer tanky dps
and the jungler would waltz about in both jungles and gank your solo lanes at will

sounds like you have 5 organized vs 5 random normals =P
You would think that, except the typical team is going to convince the jungler to come into mid to help support and even if the jungler does stay and tries to gank, by the time he/she is ready our tank/gankers will have already been doing ganks of their own to feed the carry. On a side note, if they have a jungler and i don't think our team is ******ed (except for myself mind you) we will already have wards in place to prevent and substantial ganks. (again, i might die even with a ward seeing as how i let a gragas backdoor a turret)

ZandersZone

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSHA View Post
So you guys do what exactly? Three mid, one on top and bot, and just super push their mid towers? What happens if the top and bottom lanes get destroyed, or they send two more mid?
So the basic idea is that our ganker (or gankers) at mid will only need to get to level 3, maybe level 2, before they start their ganks. this will mean that our solo top and bot won't need to be alone for too long or worry about minion farming super early. Their level advantage will help carry them after the ganks get them two or three kills and then they should be able to kill or at least push out their respective lanes. The goal here is that by the time the three tanks kill mid tower the solo lanes should have two or three kills and at least have one of the buffs. after that it becomes a farm fest for the tanks.

On a side note, one of the best aspects of this three tank bit is that we have enough CC to keep the enemy carries away, and single out the enemy carries. With three tanky champs it REALLY screws with the enemy team.

Think of it like this, you have your team prepared for a team fight at mid. Facing off against you there is a Leona, Alistar, and Sion up front, with a Xin Zhao and Vayne behind them. Leona is going to initiate on you with her Zenith blade and throw up a utl if necessary to keep you all grouped up. Sion with come in with a charged shield and blow up, popping his ult to soak up initial damage and heal the tanks. Alistar comes in for the kidney shot by getting behind the main enemy target and knocking them away, then proceeds to knock up the enemy support, tank(s) and squishy Ap carries. Xin Zhao and Vayne make quick work of the main target while the tanks CC the hell out of the the rest of the team. After that its just an easy ace. We average between four and six aces before the 20 min mark.

I hope you try it out, its really fun. Especially at three in the morning. Also, make sure that you have a british friend to say cheerio. Thats pretty much the game breaker right there.

buttersboy32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

Yes.
The most essential part of this plan is the british dude saying cheerio- or refusing to in our case.
F you Ryan.
Next time ima last second swap to eve if you dont say cheerio.
So get trolled.
<3

buttersboy32

07-16-2011

I do not recomend this in anything but a trusted premade.
If even one of your teammates fail then the game is over.
I did this with 2 carries that i did not know.
One was lux and one was TF.
Lux did OK, but the TF was terrible.
So this is a hard-to-do strategy.
But played correctly it will dominate.

Protride

07-16-2011

tri lane?

happens all the time in HoN

USS BUTTPEE

07-16-2011

I cannot downvote this hard enough.

buttersboy32

07-16-2011

Yeah and i cant ram your mom hard enough.
So i think were even.

PR0PK3Rs

07-16-2011

First of all my self:
opticpk3r
cursed yeti
mozzy134
mowheakenpidgen

We started the all support mid thing a couple of months back you little twit probably was in our game and stole it and put in on the forum so grow up dont take credit for what others did

Our setup was:

sona
soraka
janna
and alistar

So dont you ****ing try and make it like you started in and grow up kid.

Thats all.

P.S GROW SOME BALLS KID