Three Day Skin Sale: Recon Teemo and Emerald Taric

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savii

04-21-2010

I'd like to see Skins for Sivir, Udyr, and a new skin for Rammus. D: I love my Rammus.

Allizeulb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

I would really like to see some skins for those who only have the original ones. Example: Morgana, Soraka, Udyr, Sivir, Shaco, Zilean, Singed, Janna, Heimerdinger, Nasus, Sion, ChoíGath. Did I miss any? Riot sure likes to hype up the Gentleman Cho and then tease forever thatís for sure! Even though I donít even play him, I think its wrong for them to hold out so long! Also there are some that have skins that really deserve better ones because of the weakness of the ones they have! Example: Anivia, Malphite, Kassadin

Metadigital

04-21-2010

Emerald Taric seems to be missing his emeralds. =(

Techno Stud

04-21-2010

Finally Recon Teemo!

Peace Alien

04-21-2010

No offense guys but why is there posts saying "we want the new skins on sale" they are new things which usually don't go on sale when they are new except urf :P!

DeathSheeps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Gah, should i buy the teemo skin. Its the only one i need :/

Rezon

04-21-2010

Is it possible for me to get an exchange on badger teemo for recon? I never knew recon would go on sale, and it was my prefference.

Wrathzonu

Recruiter

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcampton View Post
That's nice and all but I bought the badger teemo and you can't see anything, all you can see is his helmet, and the helmet doesn't change in any of the teemo skins, so nobody actually knows your a skin buyer, let alone how cool you character "should look".
on the teemo skins u CAN see the difference but i think only on the recon teemo and maybe elf (fyi recon teemo is only good teemo skin NOT THAT FREAKIN DUMB BADGER sorry i hate him) on recon his hat has yellow plumage instead of... red normally, right?

that and u get the mad skillz bonus while using the recon skin

Wrathzonu

Recruiter

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizeulb View Post
I would really like to see some skins for those who only have the original ones. Example: Morgana, Soraka, Udyr, Sivir, Shaco, Zilean, Singed, Janna, Heimerdinger, Nasus, Sion, ChoíGath. Did I miss any? Riot sure likes to hype up the Gentleman Cho and then tease forever thatís for sure! Even though I donít even play him, I think its wrong for them to hold out so long! Also there are some that have skins that really deserve better ones because of the weakness of the ones they have! Example: Anivia, Malphite, Kassadin
i agree with your idea but a few things:
zilean has another skin and so does cho (nightmare not that gentle-nevercomingout stuff)
sides malphite's shamrock skin is good they shud keep him with one and fix others

on the note of skins.....what in the name of LOL is up with the new nidalee skin...

Savii

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savii View Post
I'd like to see Skins for Sivir, Udyr, and a new skin for Rammus. D: I love my Rammus.
Winrar