[Suggestions] Top 10 Requests

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoUbt924

05-23-2010

Very nice
/agree to all

It would make such a huge difference on how much better this game will be overall.

Udub

05-26-2010

yes

Saidin311

06-01-2010

I'm going to ask that this be sticky'd as well.

I just made a suggestion here because I don't get a chance to read these suggestion-type forums much.

And now seeing this I realize that my suggestion is #1 listed here and one that gets asked all the time from players.

Thanks for the list, some great ideas here.

Autonomoose

06-02-2010

I agree with the majority of these. The ones I would like to see most are firstly #2 and secondly #1. I believe that opening up the UI framework more would help the player base as a whole. I would guess that if the UI was made more open (Not that it's closed, a few minor patch issues aside) we would soon see the development of the rest of this list by active modders in the community. A friend and I were talking about the usefulness of building addons for LoL and some of thethings we thought of off the top that we loved in WoW were DOTimer (Rapid fire, most Ultimates, etc), Bartender (or some form of bar mod), Decursive or some party range addon (So I can see the range to all team mates for Alistar Roars or the times I grab Heal), Some form of HUD like IceHUD, I'm sure there are a ton of things that made our lives easier in WoW that we would bring over if the UI was a bit more oriented for mods.

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

06-03-2010
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Very nice post, well-organized and good feedback!

RealFatChicken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2010

Bump for an edit now that #8 was answered and I think #1's priority was reduced since the recommended items were modified.

Also, glad to see Riot is taking note to these recommendations. You've done a really good job at making this a clear, concise thread!

JackiePrime

06-05-2010

Good post. Just curious, are Riot responsive to feedback? I see them posting here, but haven't been around long enough to know if they actually implement popular suggestions.

0kur03

06-05-2010

Agree with the stuff i care about the rest i see the use in but what i really want is a mute button on chat or atleast for a specific player.

Spe Majere

07-12-2010

bump

JorDeeee

09-06-2010

uve recommended a lot of things i would like =)
bump