[Suggestions] Top 10 Requests

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cydt

04-24-2010

Nice. I'd just make 9) an all-consumables slot, not just potion.

For example, just had a match where I really needed some wards, and I couldn't buy them because of filled slots. Same for oracles. Isn't it like impossible atm to defend against stealth champions when the match goes on for more than an hour and everyone has filled slots? (don't really have any experience with this though, but I could imagine it happening).

Tenshiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2010

Thanks for gathering all of these suggestions in one thread. I hope it gets stickied so people can stop making over 9000 threads with them.

sinthedestroyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2010

agreed with all, im sick of looking at this hud or not changing my recommended items

Viro Melchior

04-25-2010

Good compilation, and +1 to 1-9. I'm not a fan of the attack range indicator - I proposed an alternate idea:

When you click "a" to change your cursor to a target reticle, it shows green when within range, and red when outside. This is an easy "learning tool" to help people get more familiar with their range, without being easy-mode during fights.

BroForgotnglory

04-25-2010

Well your list fails for one reason, it ignores all the topics about afkers and leavers. lol, that should be the #1 requested item, but aside from that you hit the nail on the head.

Also, it would be neat if you added links to all the of the above topics.

Helenek

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroForgotnglory View Post
Well your list fails for one reason, it ignores all the topics about afkers and leavers. lol, that should be the #1 requested item, but aside from that you hit the nail on the head.

The idea riot has in place is already genius cause if your getting your ass kicked you cant leave since your stuck in the same game until it finishes. I idea of buffs/nerfs to the players in game is a ****ty idea, ask the WoW players in Wintergrasp they can tell you now much they love having 20 stacks of tenancy on them and still getting their asses kicked. Even punishing the player by taking IP points away is dumb cause sometimes **** comes up IRL and you CANT continue playing. (ie your house catches on fire, or a chipmunk ends up 3 feet into your rectum.)

There's nothing you can do, trying to fix afkers and leavers is a problem EVERY multiplayer game on the market suffers from. Riots came closest to fixing that but alas, there are still leavers.

I mean, the only possible solution to fix it is have it when a player leaves the game a massive hand comes out of their monitor and slaps them across the face so hard it leaves the imprint "I FAIL" across their cheek. Cause no one would want that and would rather sit in a game and QQ rather then QQ IRL and have "I FAIL" on the side of their face. /sarcasm

Phoof

04-27-2010

I didn't read anything but the first, but since I came onto the forum to suggest just that... well... I agree! Being able to customize your "recommended" items would save lots of time shop-searching.

TheMotherGoose

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroForgotnglory View Post

So...The AFK's and Leavers aren't exactly a UI issue which is why I didn't add them. I will add links to the various threads here shorty.

EDIT: Just made some edits to the list itself, Enjoy.

TheMotherGoose

04-29-2010

Just as a note, I added the "Original Post" in all the ideas. If you are pissed off because I put someone else's idea in the "Original Post" and not yours...deal with it, there are dozens of posts for each of these items and I just picked either the first one I found or the best one I found, I wasn't in the mood to go through all 1000 pages of the UI forum (Or however many there are). Feedback on the re-worked ideas (#10, 9, 7) is welcome. This should probably get a sticky so we don't keep re-posting old ideas too many times (Not that it will stop those people that don't bother the read it) Anyways, enjoy.

rm you

04-29-2010

You can already change your recommended items with a utility found here:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=61824

Works great for me.

12345612 ... 14