100% IP Penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTimmer42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Any reason why my last two games (this afternoon and last night) I would have had a 100% IP penalty?

Found my answer by searching the forums, duh! Level 15, and too many AI games. Too bad there's no option to delete the thread.

redrum96

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

What kind of game was it?

TheTimmer42

07-14-2011

co op vs ai

xohix

07-14-2011

Just a quick FYI, after every AI game it tells you how much time you have remaining for IP/XP games vs bots. at the top when you exit a match.

LilRooster

07-14-2011

you get 100% IP reduction for an AI game...?
WTH? O_O
Well thx for the info ;o

Ebay Account

07-14-2011

After level 15 ( or is it 10 ? i'm not sure ) you get a 100% reduction after playing 3 hours of coop vs ai.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-15-2011

(3 hours per day, so you will gain IP again after the 'reset' timer that shows at the end of a bot game; there's no current way to see the timer before playing a game.)