Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Soraka "The Great Benefactor"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

05-27-2010

I agree with everything you said, I even added Rylai's to the build itself. I think Aegis is good on Soraka but thats for another build when I have time to put one together. I removed the AP runes because they really cut the AP ratios. I think CDR reduction is needed more then ever however with the hike up on Wish cooldown.

Kalimar

06-04-2010

Quote:
Dragonk:
So after a short break her this is my sixth guide. So heres the guide http://itsnothax.com/?page_id=1208.Of course I'm always looking for feedback. Let's try to avoid flaming, please keep it constructive. Thanks for reading =D.

Disclaimer: This guide covers two build that I often use for Soraka. This guide is based on my personal experience with Soraka and what I have found effective, it does not express "the best build" or only build you should use for Soraka, just my personal preferences. There are many other builds for Soraka that are not included in my guide. If you feel anything in this guide needs to be removed, improved, or changed please let me know in a constructive manner. Thank you for reading.

I have no idea why people try and play soraka as a DPS. Your main goal should to keep your team alive. THere are other champions BETTER than you at DPS...TONS better! You have ONE spell that does damage..i guess infuse too..not really.

I also almost never seen any soraka running with Cleanse and ghost. I almost never die in a game because of these 2 spells. A dead soraka means the team is not going to survive a team fight.

Dragonk

06-05-2010

Quote:
Kalimar:
I have no idea why people try and play soraka as a DPS. Your main goal should to keep your team alive. THere are other champions BETTER than you at DPS...TONS better! You have ONE spell that does damage..i guess infuse too..not really.

I also almost never seen any soraka running with Cleanse and ghost. I almost never die in a game because of these 2 spells. A dead soraka means the team is not going to survive a team fight.

Do you do drugs? I honestly have no idea where you got the idea that this was a dps Sora guide????