Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mana Regen on Garen: T0ggle the Paladin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Bible

04-20-2010

Ok i no like everybody has seen me OWNING SO HARD on garen, and all my friends were liek, dude u totally need to let me know how u do that pwnage. So I present to you, my Garen guide. Ya I know it's unconventional, but come play against me and i'll show u how hard u get pwned.

PRetty much the core build is 3x Mana Manipulator, 1x Archangel Staff, and 2x innervating locket. CLAIRVOYANCE/REVIVE IS A MUST WITH THIS BUILD. after those items do what u want. Pretty much i been stacking up a bunch of 35/0/50 games with this build, and I just wanted to share it because im both wise and benevolent.

Feel free to agree with me and upvote me, and if ur a chick send pics to [EMAIL="T0ggle@gmail.com"]T0ggle@gmail.com[/EMAIL]. thx guise

Elfen1337

04-20-2010

Bad Troll is bad

Iron Bible

04-20-2010

sorry. i could never bring myself to fully read one of t0ggle's guides, they made my eyes bleed. i just wanted to get some attention.

Supreme1337

04-20-2010

I think you'd get more attention and replies if you wrote this up in proper format...