The Dwarves are coming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odysseus1

07-14-2011

I can accept that you prefer originality but let me ask you two questions. 1: Take back what you said about yordles>dwarves now, okay that wasn't a question 2: How original are barbarians with huge swords or mages? I think you have a case of subjective originality.

DarkfirePheonix

07-14-2011

1) NEVER!!!!!!! 2) Never said they were :P

Odysseus1

07-14-2011

Okay, I understand where you are coming from but you got to admit that dwarves make anything cool. Who doesn't like a good, hardy, stolid, stalwart, unstoppable dwarf hero?

Odysseus1

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkfirePheonix View Post
1) NEVER!!!!!!! 2) Never said they were :P
What I meant is a lot of things in Lol are exactly like other games. This is because those are all elements that make it fun. Why not add dwarves? They would just be cool and their is such an oppurtunity for when you add them into the game. Could be a mountain raid to tunnels found or even a rakkor found with a pick axe in him, how cool would that be. Personally, I think the entrance would be the awesomest part. For instance, you could have a dwarf vagabond appear and then soon after an elvish hunter after him.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH... Yordles CANT be Dwarves, i mean come on... yordle are all fuzzy pink baloons etc etc. Dwarves are.... well the opposite, rude, bad tempered, strong with axes and hammers ^^

And, originality?... Really? xD

NoMieu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

Well To Be Honest It'd Be Nice To See More Races, Just Then You Have To Wonder....Where Are They Going To Come From? Another World Again? :s Didn't They Just Say That They Aren't Planning On Bringing More Creatures From Other Worlds :s Then There's Also Racism In Noxus So That Kinda Makes All Other Creatures Non-Noxian By Default And That's Not Any Fun

TheNarvalOfDeath

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hatal View Post
It would really pay off to see some dwarves, orcs, elves etc... even if they are included into some of the races that Riot has created (say dwarves come from that other continent that's Olaf homeland, orcs can live on the Fyrone Flats or belong to the same tribe as trolls and elves may belong to the same race as Kayle and Morgana or may be, if u dont like them so LOTR style, the even can live at Valoran, lets say at Kumungu forests

There you go... Dwareves can come from Lok Har or whatever the name from Olaf's land is

LordHippoman

07-15-2011

Wait...are we seriously threatening other people with DWARVES?!

TheNarvalOfDeath

07-15-2011

Yes we are! ^^

Magma Armor0

07-16-2011

wait, Gragas isn't a dwarf?