The Dwarves are coming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odysseus1

07-14-2011

The dwarves have decided to pick me it seems to finally voice their discontent. To not go into any of the expletives, they would like the league to finally recognize them and give them a say in what goes on throughout Runeterra. They've already had an extremely tough time evacuating kalamanda without being detected. All they ask for, and all I will say, once again I repeat I am not going to voice the other less respectable suggestions, some including suggestions and description of summoners that is just plain disagreeable. So, please, just recognize their next hero who they send for judgement, don't turn him away again. Or as the title says, the dwarves will come and they won't be very happy.

Al Hatal

07-14-2011

Bump

Dwarves are coming Riot... be aware!

Do not make Muradin mad >: ()

Saggins

07-14-2011

So far Riot has strayed from the traditional fantasy/germanic mythology races like dwarves, gnomes and elves in favor of their own brand of humans, the Yordles and the alien races.

Though I don't see any reason why the traditional races couldn't be added as well.

Al Hatal

07-14-2011

It would really pay off to see some dwarves, orcs, elves etc... even if they are included into some of the races that Riot has created (say dwarves come from that other continent that's Olaf homeland, orcs can live on the Fyrone Flats or belong to the same tribe as trolls and elves may belong to the same race as Kayle and Morgana or may be, if u dont like them so LOTR style, the even can live at Valoran, lets say at Kumungu forests

Keiji Cupcakes

07-14-2011

I think the OP should stop posting about dwarves in every thread he can fit it into.

Al Hatal

07-14-2011

What is OP? xD

Saggins

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hatal View Post
It would really pay off to see some dwarves, orcs, elves etc... even if they are included into some of the races that Riot has created (say dwarves come from that other continent that's Olaf homeland, orcs can live on the Fyrone Flats or belong to the same tribe as trolls and elves may belong to the same race as Kayle and Morgana or may be, if u dont like them so LOTR style, the even can live at Valoran, lets say at Kumungu forests
I like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
I think the OP should stop posting about dwarves in every thread he can fit it into.
You mock Dwarves now, but when they are stomping Yordles on the field of justice then we'll see who's laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hatal View Post
What is OP? xD
Ron Howard's first major role.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

07-14-2011

His title should be "The Boat Murderer".

Odysseus1

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
First of all I just started doing that today as I believe the wrath of the dwarves is slowly building without their say in the league. I think that it would be a disaster if they were to go out in force simply because why would we want a conflict that could be stopped?

If you have a problem with dwarves then you my friend will be found by relatives in a couple days with a seemingly impossible collapse of a basement, tread carefully, tread carefully...

DarkfirePheonix

07-14-2011

No... just no, Yordles>Dwarves I preffer originality in my games not copy paste races like what WoW does