Did this build actually worked for u???

YES 1 10.00%
NO 9 90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

BeST Jax build...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VaSko8

04-20-2010

Since i first played as Jax , i changed to so many builds...Finally i give u my last and most effective.My masteries and runes have to do with dodge and defense.

Runes->=97 HP, 2.3% dodge, 18 armor pen , 0.98% crit and 10% attack speed
masteries->21 defense and 9 utility

So at the early game u can start with a doran blade that gives u +6 damage(which means that u gain +24 HP from his passive) , +120 HP and 4% lifesteal for the survival part.Also buy 1 pot... ur call on that.Then go for the boots... ninja tabi.Remember that ninja tabi gives u dodge , so u can easily stun all the time... if the minions hit u.Then go for the scepter which gives u 12% lifesteal and a pickaxe +25 damage.Dont forget that when u reach lvl 11 ur ult is lvl 2 , so u can easily have any1 at 1 vs1.Then u go for the rageblade and now it depends on the enemy champions.IF u have enemy DPS that smacks u easily , u should buy frozen heart definitely.Frozen heart will reduce enemy nearby champions attack speed by 20 % and also ur cooldowns by 25% , so u jump on enemies every 3.75 secs if u lvl up ur leap strike.IF u are facing enemy mages buy a banshees viel.When u got ur main defense item , go upgrade ur scepter to a starks fervor, unless a guy of ur team already has it, u ll upgraded to malady.So next buy damage bloodthirster or black cleaver.(i dont suggest u to buy infinity edge coz u have so much attack speed that lifesteal or the stacks of black cleaver are more usefull)Finally take phantom dancer or whatever u like :PPPPPPPPP.I think the match will end till u reach the damage phase ... so good luck.
IF u need me to tell u other things about jax let me know.
A big respect to all of u reading this.
Bye and PEACE!!!

Hyfe

04-20-2010

Good start. Everything after rageblade is whack though.

uldin

04-20-2010

jax is really simple to play. ninja tabi, rageblade, some kinda AD i got BT defense item i.e BV then atmas and more AD. then later on buy every potion and you will kill everyone in like two secs

Bechermeister

04-20-2010

jax is easy to play against bad team compositions.

but taking on solid ad ap tank teamequiressome skills.

SaulOrNothing

04-20-2010

idk, but for me I go
Doran's shield, Tabi, Rage blade, Banshee's, Atma's, Bloodthirster (the last three can be bought in the order deemed most important)