in love with shaco want help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShiinChan

04-19-2010

So i just played a few games with shaco and im in love. hes really squishy tho and im having trouble with builds.. im goign attack damage build. stuff like last whisper and brutaliser.

but i notice the bonus damage remains 0..

any suggestions on builds to make him nuke alot faster. ? usually i do good early / mid then have alittle trouble late.

Reaver Forte

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiinChan View Post
So i just played a few games with shaco and im in love. hes eally squishy tho and im having trouble with builds.. im goign attack damage build. stuff like last whisper and brutaliser.

but i notice the bonus damage remains 0..

any suggestions on builds to make him nuke alot faster. ? usually i do good early / mid then have alittle trouble late.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=59872

ShiinChan

04-19-2010

thanks man

Kymera3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2010

Shaco is tricky to play, i've put so many hours trying new builds. He's my main btw and i consider myself a very good player with him.
i'll give you my build but you have to learn how to be good early game
here it is:
- Long sword + health potion( i use this because i have a crit rune page wich gives me 32% crit dmg, if you dans have a crit page you might whant to take exilir of fortitude, but i don recommend because you usally youre youre exilir when youre hp isnt full)
- Finish brutalizer you should be lvl 3-4 by now and have enough cash to by boots of speed
- Go back and buy Boots of mobility and an exilir of fortitude (Should be lvl6 aprox.) Now you can run from lane to lane very fast gank and get loads of cash.
- Then build last whisper
- then i get a vamp scepter for bloodthurster.
- BF sword
- infinity edge (so now you you dont have a bloodthurster just the vamp scepter)
- finish youre first blood thirster and start killing mobs and jungle to stack it. You can start killing most of the other team alone.
- get another bloodthurster

now with this is you are extremly strong, you can 1 vs 1 any1.
True story i was against ryze and mord and i was able to kill both of them alone without team mate help .
People say hes squishy but not that much because when youre about to die you can just disapear. Play alot with him and youll find a way to survive pretty much anything. Dont be scared to try and kill a full hp enemy even if youre 1/4 HP full. you do so much dmg you can kill them easy.
Oh and use exhaust + ignite gives you easy early kills and late game it can help youre team, help you gtfo, etc.
So yeah if you have any question just ask me on LoL
Kymera3

uldin

04-20-2010

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...+Sayajin+Shaco

have fun getting godlike in almost all your games

Kymera3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by uldin View Post
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...+Sayajin+Shaco

have fun getting godlike in almost all your games
Thats where i got my builds
but some of his builds arent that good
The tiamat one i tried and its not very effictive and boring to use
The tankish build is just like if you build annie as a tank, its ******ed
The same build as mine but with sword of occult instead of brutalizer isnt good anymore because now it cost more, the dmg is reduced, and the crit dmg was removed.
So the build with brutalizer it da best