Emotionless monotone OWNED sound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

docey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

I wish the sound options worked.. ive been trying to turn off the hero voices for ****ing ever..

Seriously its anoying to hear "I am a robot" like 5000034925743667 times during a game...

Gomme

09-08-2009

I personally think that they should add a character sound when that certain character kills someone. May need to tweak it alittle when there is multiple kills but would be much better than "Owed" or "Ow-O-Own-O-Owned" where there is multiple kills.

zhigatron

09-10-2009

i can take this owned just because its in a beta, but if it makes in to the final game it will be an epick fail, at least add some more sounds for the single kill so it doesnt get boring, come to think of it dont add any sound for a single kill! oh, and by the way, the owne\pwne is 100 years old now, so it removes some cool from the game

not a mormon

09-16-2009

I think the general agreement is that the voice needs to change for kills. But i also like the idea of changing what is actually said. I know LoL will never have the Unreal Tournament sounds because the creators don't want it to be like dota (unreal tourn. sounds pwn face), so it will be hard to think of something just as cool. How about "TRASHED!" ______ trashed ______.