Always expensive champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmnii

07-13-2011

Hello Riot...

I was wondering...

When will we see a new cheap champion?... there have been numerous releases but all the new champs always costs 4800 or 6300 IP.... I mean, it would be nice if we could get a new 3150 champion or so... I only ask because i've never seen that happening....

Thanks for reading

GalacticFlame

07-13-2011

Riot won't do that. No profit if the champs aren't expensive enough, making people buy RP for those champs.

Dmnii

07-13-2011

that's sad... but i'm not asking for a lot of 450 champs or anything like it... its just that i've NEVER saw a cheap champion release... they could give it a shot...

Doctor drOOg

07-13-2011

It might be an interesting test to see if more people start to play League if the new champions are more easily accessible, in turn, making more money in the long run. But I wouldn't expect to see very many new champions that cheap. I usually just wait 3 or 4 weeks after their release to try them out on the new rotation :]

Rekitsu

07-13-2011

I think a big reason for the cost difference is most of the cheaper champions you could buy in a bundle back in the day containing all the original champs for 20$. You can proabably still find these bundles if you look hard enough, I think they even sell it in game as package. Thats why new champs cost more, it's how they make their money.

GalacticFlame

07-13-2011

Sigh,all these 4.8 and 6.3k champs really are daunting and in a sense, really ruining the game for me.....Most champs are extremely difficult to achieve, in fact, it usually takes me around 2 weeks or more (if I'm lucky) to even farm up 3150 k, now 6.3 k...........That's a whole different story.

Dmnii

07-13-2011

Ok, i understand that that's the way they make their money, but again, it could'nt hurt much to make a cheap champ sometime... and it would incentive noew players to buy and play more, besides, they still got the skins to make some money...

c'mon, one or two 3150 champions would be very nice and they won't get bakrupt for that....

Hades Manticore

07-13-2011

The one champ that was cheap, failed miserably. (Karma, in case you're wondering)