Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crash :) Please help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shikaru

Recruiter

09-05-2009

Hello! So I'm new to this game, and I am encountering some problems. I finished installing the game, and it works perfectly fine. The only problem is starting the game. Right after I select my character and stuff, the whole thing minimizes, and the logo pops up. After the logo disappears, I get redirected back to this screen that says I lost connection. It has this little button that says "reconnect". If I press reconnect, the logo pops up again and basically the process restarts. I would like to know how to actually start the game. My friend told me he could see a loading screen, in which I don't. I am using Windows XP and made sure my firewall is not blocking this game. Still doesn't work.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate the incoming help!