Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Basic attack runes + Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HungryHungryPoo

04-19-2010

First off, above is that a good idea?

Secondly, My jax page is this, tell me what I can improve on.
Marks - Crit Damage
Seals - Dodge
Glyph - CD/Level
Quint - Armor Pen.

Should I take out the marks for attackspeed/armor pen? Or what else works?

GuyGin

04-19-2010

Drop the crit damage.

I think Aspeed are better for Jax. If you build AD hard (early bloodthirster) arpen will prob be best though. Aspeed works with either a AP or AD build (and hybrid too.)

Kavanah

04-19-2010

Quote:
HungryHungryPoo:
First off, above is that a good idea?

Secondly, My jax page is this, tell me what I can improve on.
Marks - Crit Damage
Seals - Dodge
Glyph - CD/Level
Quint - Armor Pen.

Should I take out the marks for attackspeed/armor pen? Or what else works?

Same thing I use excpet for Marks i got Attack Speed and Quint I use for HP Regen. Right now I'm running Jax with starting 3 pots and boots of speed, quick tabi upgrade + pots at lvl 5-6. Then I stack Guinsoo's until I need banshee's if they are heavy on the casters, and i'll swap Tabi for Mercury Treads. Build is working great for me right now, on long games i go Tabi or Merc's, 4x Guinsoo Rageblade, Bloodthirster, Infinite Edge. 2 hits gives you max Guinsoo stack, it's sick.

Carados

04-19-2010

Armor Pen reds.

Theostru

04-19-2010

Definitely armor pen reds. With his passive (and the rageblade you should p much always have), there's no reason you should ever need aspeed runes on Jax.