need help playing as Evelynn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarrSupport

04-19-2010

... well, my score was 1/9 against a bunch of people 7 lvls lowe than me..
people say eve is underpowered on TT... but im pretty sure if i can get a good build, Id be as good as anyone else..

Anyone know any good builds for TT with Eve... my ArrangedTeam partners are pantheon and Shen.... here's mine(not so good)

sheen
shoes
lich bane... thats pretty much all i get

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

shes pretty much useless. sorry.

Riptwisted

04-19-2010

no soul stealer?

sheen
shoes
soul steal
lich
(haunting gause because its fun, not practical)
any AP item u need. go for the the Z ring if u feel u dont need hp
rylas is nice for hp
scepter is great if u need magic res.
sadly evelyn is only so good in any game. u can get some good kills early and steam roll the enemy team. or they build tankie and let the game outlast your usefullness. its sad but thats evelyn.

BarrSupport

04-19-2010

... well thats unfortunate... waste of 1.3k... shouldnt they buff her if everyone thinks shes underpowered tho?

Rhynocerous

04-19-2010

Try Trydamere instead.

BarrSupport

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
Try Trydamere instead.
i already played as him. he got too boring.. no stun either which i want

guess ill just try soraka... no stun either... fun tho

Avarion

04-19-2010

At the moment, Eve is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

New players who aren't experienced against stealth champions whine about her while better players simply buy a 400g item and turn her into a minion. Other stealth champions suffer this, but to a lesser extent.

GuyGin

04-19-2010

Eve is just not that great. It's not that she's terrible, (though many say she is) it's just that she is very easily countered and contributes very little to teamfights.

I don't play eve so take this with a grain of salt.
On TT make sure you have a strong tanky team. You can never be the one to initiate.
Make sure you buy an oracles at some point. If the other team is smart they will buy expensive wards to see you coming.
if one of them has an oracles, stay in the bushes until someone else has initiated, then try to get to the lowest health / squishiest hero and kill him as fast as possible.
Lichbane is too slow of a buildup, imo. consider Sheen + rageblade for much faster damage potential.
Don't buy mejais if they have a bunch of escaping / hard to kill champs. You wont come close to filling it up.
consider taking Smite to get the jungle buffs whenever you can. Evelyn is very mobile and that is what mobility can give you on TT.

OctopusDropkick

04-19-2010

Do this.

Take Flash and Ignite as Summoner skills. Go 21 Offense / 9 Defense.

Start with Dorans shield + 1 health pot. Build a Chalice of Harmony. Then build a Soulstealer and some boots (Merc treads preferred. If you can't Flash out of a bad situation you are screwed. The 40% cooldown is needed) as fast as possible. That is your "AP" as far as AP goes.

We have problems however. You are squishy as **** and have a weird IAS component, getting as much as 100% IAS boost. You're also a big choice for Sheen procs. (Do not get Lichbane. Get Trinity Force. It gives you more utility and helps to keep you alive while also giving you Sheen Procs on the level of Lichbane). You have no snare ability however and you could really be useful with one given your speed boost + IAS, making you somewhat useful to your team.

Build a Sheen next, then a Phage, then finish it off as a Trinity Force. It'll make you less squishy while also improving your overall DPS + giving you a snare.

In terms of skills select, you want to max out Ravage as fast as possible. Use that + Ignite to burst people down early game as hard as you can. Then see about front-loading the rest of your damage from Hate Spike, whereas you max out your stealth skill last.

Between Dorans shield + natural armor gain from leveling up + MR boost from Chalice + Merc Treads + the HP boost from Trinity Force, you're a little less squishy. Save Flash for disengaging only. If you do all of this you may be able to pull out with some Soulstealer chargers.