Way to indirectly buff Wit's End

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I8C SRS FACE

04-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToTarget View Post
You obviously don't know that energy regens do you? wow that's sad...
It does but considering they have a small pool and if you had a way to keep them from regenning just by autoattacking they'd be totally useless, it'd be gamebreaking.

I am not in favor of Wit's End affecting Energy.

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToTarget View Post
You obviously don't know that energy regens do you? wow that's sad...
Before trolling try to turn on your brain.

42 energy/mana burn per hit.

200 total energy pool.

with some attack speed they would be completely energyless.

sygg13

04-23-2010

Agree with the small energy steal concept. Energy characters have a heavy advantage over mana users, and this would help balance it out.

Side note: Screw Garen and his lack of any energy system whatsoever

Ironcore

04-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkhamHorror View Post
Before trolling try to turn on your brain.

42 energy/mana burn per hit.

200 total energy pool.

with some attack speed they would be completely energyless.
This answers you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postmage View Post
It'd also be nice if it affected energy (like one or two energy per hit with a ramped up damage:drain ratio).
Energy needs to be balanced in general but I think giving a smaller ratio steal for energy and a larger one for mana to Wits End is a good idea. Would it also decrease Mord's shield?

I8C SRS FACE

04-24-2010

Morde's shield doesn't stand up for very long anyway past level 6ish. It's still a factor but I think making Wit's End nuke it would hurt him a little too much.

Nykidemus

04-25-2010

Giving mana to the frontline normal creeps would be great too. As Kass is a melee char he often cant safely close to the caster minions to drain from them in the early game.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

+1 to mana for minions. Even if you only hand them a tiny pool of like 100, it makes that stat usable.

I'm also in favor of having energy affected by mana-draining abilities, in greatly reduced ratios. Perhaps 1/10 of mana damage dealt to energy?

Maltose

04-26-2010

IMO, wit's end is strong enough as is. +40% a speed, +42 damage, reduces enemy mana by 42 per hit, and +32 Magic Resist, all for ~2000? That seems pretty good to me, since it gives you a nice boost to DPS and survivability at the same time.

Nefritz

04-27-2010

Well the energy steal unit wouldnt be 42 for sure if it was about to drain energy, maybe a lower one (for sure a lower one lol). Maybe they could change the mechanic of the item as a whole, example Unique Passive: Targets being hit by your auto attacks get their mana or energy regeneration reduced to zero for 1 second (maybe 1.5 or whatever, that would be up to test realms to decide). And if u think that the change is too drastic...well, last time i saw it being used is like 2008 before christ. Especially since the last 5 heroes released aint mana users except for Ezra (master, blondie of demacia, naruto and his boyfriend, are these all?).

MoS03

04-27-2010

I think wit's end is great as it is. Don't have a lot of mana users on the other team? Well then, don't get a wit's end!