Malady/Executioner's Blade on Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirelyght

04-19-2010

um...i think your thinking of cdr...which hardcaps at 40%. attack speed you can keep stacking until you have 2.5 attacks a second. or am i wrong here? because i've stacked more attack speed and seen it increase my attacks per second ratio on twitch.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirelyght View Post
um...i think your thinking of cdr...which hardcaps at 40%. attack speed you can keep stacking until you have 2.5 attacks a second. or am i wrong here? because i've stacked more attack speed and seen it increase my attacks per second ratio on twitch.
i think you forget that 2 of twitches skills give attack speed.

Mirelyght

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
i think you forget that 2 of twitches skills give attack speed.
while thats true you can see that ratio when you use them and keep stacking nonetheless until you hit 2.5 tho...

Carados

04-19-2010

Quote:
while thats true you can see that ratio when you use them and keep stacking nonetheless until you hit 2.5 tho...
Which is 40%.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

Quote:
are you dumb? i already know what the ****ing cap is, and i know how much attack speed it takes to get there.

jesus...

Mirelyght

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
are you dumb? i already know what the ****ing cap is, and i know how much attack speed it takes to get there.

jesus...
nerd rage much? i've never seen the 2.5 ratio with just 40% attack speed...so i didn't know that that was a hardcap...lrn2take zoloft and calm yourself down bro

GuyGin

04-19-2010

It takes more than 40% to get to 2.5 attacks per second. Dunno about twitch under his ult, but for pretty much every other char...

FeLpZ

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyGin View Post
It takes more than 40% to get to 2.5 attacks per second. Dunno about twitch under his ult, but for pretty much every other char...
NO!!!, but i thought all you needed was 40% attack speed to reach the cap!!!!!!

/facepalm