Feeding Counters, Heres the Obvious!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Ok I'm probably gonna get this thread closed or get alot downvotes but please listen and think about this for a moment.

Ok so you like know that all of our matches that we play everyday on LoL is going to have a feeder/s on the team or an enemy and just literatly just mess up the entire match. Making you say "FEEDER Trist, Please Report Trist for feeding", Because shes 0/9/1.

Now think for a f***in' moment. I hope you guys realized that the more Trist die's the less gold you will get. Now come to think of it, you guys are probably thinking I'm a troll posting this nonsense information. I know everyone here hates feeders because they troll alot by dying excessively. But thats not point, the point is that everyone who says "GG feeder trist" or w/e are giving to easily and will disperse and scatter around the map trying gank without teamwork.

Now come to think of it,some or most of you guys/gals are realizing that "Wow Captain Obvious yea did not notice that, herp derp", "Riot troll post please close", "Please sir go back to feeding where you belong".

Now I personally myself HATE FEEDERS!!! I mean like its annoying how I keep hearing the Announcers voice every minute or 45 seconds tops. I see how annoying that can get, but me and my friends come back in some of our 3v5's I mean like let them feed its not gonna make you say "GG" the first 5 mins;when their 0/11/0 through the game giving out 15 gold per death (big deal isn't it). I know were suppose to help our team but if there gonna be such jerks and feed 15g per death, might as well let them solo. Personally I tell them to defend the turrets.

Now anyone here get it, besides the lack of grammar and maybe some possible spelling errors.

You be the judge on Feeding Counters.

Oh ****! Here come the downvotes.

Edit Day 1: 2 downvote so far and counting

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Sigh can't anyone read or understand my post here, Come on get yarr heads out of your cracks and start realizing this now

FistoFury

07-13-2011

tl dr?

Ruin Cross

07-13-2011

No.

Leglessness

07-13-2011

It's a poorly constructed post. I didn't read because it is too ugly.

Zifuh

07-13-2011

He uses the word "like" a lot, kinda how a cheerleader would. Also, if someone is feeding, you can't counter it in any way. The feeders usually won't listen to you when you ask them to do something other than what they are doing, so they will continue to feed. So it all depends on the player, there is no *hard* counter to feeders.

BatForLashes

07-13-2011

He should try organizing his thoughts better, that post was very painful to read and I'm still not sure what he's trying to say besides that he agrees that most people hate feeders.

Litral

07-13-2011

I have a better chance of understanding this if you type it in your first language. At least Google translate would give us something resembling the English language.

ISBS

07-13-2011

Pro feeders feed 10 times, get a kill to reset their gold-worth, then feed another 10 deaths!

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

TheRamenBandit

07-13-2011

hit him till he dies