Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Dr. Mundo a tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneeks

04-19-2010

I love his cleaver throw. does a decent amount of dmg and you can harrass them easliy

Jravolta

04-19-2010

He's best as a hybrid, I think. Tank mundo does no damage while DPS mundo is a little lacking in survivability. So if you got mostly DPS items (zeal, phantom dancer, Starks, Inf. Edge, etc) and a tanking item (Frozen Mallet, Warmog's, Force of Nature) + Spirit Visage, you should have plenty of life while still doing good damage.

Facha

04-19-2010

HOw you stop this mo'fo if you ignore him, in a team fight he simply takes ur turret and you are fighting behind him against the other team mates, i mean yeah you can ignore him but if you do that he takes ur turrets while you fight the others team mates.. is so annoying.

I want to know what to buil to FU/K HIM please advice ^^