standard dps runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

so i know armor pen in marks and quint is good, but whats the best for the other two? dodge and mr per level?

ShadowedFate

04-19-2010

I say pick up armor pen, hp, and cd reduction.

SsapS

04-19-2010

As always depends on the champ. Arpen for marks and quints, I tried the movement speed quints and thats kinda cool too but I ended up switchin back to Arpen. As far as seals and glyphs go , usually whatever your character is lacking. Twitch/ashe obv lacking HP so i might focus there a bit.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

i play pretty much all dps champs.. i want something that will work decently with all of them.. im maining mundo right now though

FeLpZ

04-19-2010

went ahead and bought dodge and flat mr.. was thinking about getting flat hp, but while 50 health for all hp seals is alright in the beginning, as soon as you get your first health item it becomes completely obsolete, dodge stays useful all throughout the game. scaling mr only becomes better than flat at level 10 i think, and at that point the game might be decided, and you can also afford mr items by then also.

SsapS

04-19-2010

Yeah dodge is a good choice, getting 10% from reds and quints and then ninja tabai you have 22% dodge on top of whatever the base dodge is, which is pretty good. Mundo you might want the run speed quints for instance though, seeing as a lot of your kills are chasing people down usually. I believe the MR scaling crossover is lvl 9, and when your considering those things its important to consider what you normally play. 5v5 or 3v3. 3v3 games are shorter and usually you don't get much higher then 9 before the game is decided. etc

FeLpZ

04-19-2010

have played less than 10 SR games since TT came out.. prolly 40+ tt games at least.

it's also worthy to mention the 10% speed boost you get with masteries.. i had 150 health or so when a full hp ashe ulti'd me, autoattacked once, i dodged it and the speed boost helped me run through ashes slowing arrows and i got away safely. this actually becomes OP imo once you get phantom dancer(even without it).. every single fight against melee you have an extra 40 run speed for 5 seconds, more than enough to chase away a straggler.

Greensamo

04-19-2010

Red/Yellow/Blue/Quint

Arp/Dodge/CDR/Health is what I run for phyiscal champs.
Mpen/Mp5/CDR/Health is what I run for mage.

Might use Magic Resist blue's if I got into anything serious.
I havn't had a ton of ip to spend on runes tho, still buying champs that I want to play.

I must say, walking into lane with 200+hp more than your opposing solo, with just a doran's, is icing on the cake.