Crit Poppy or Armor Pen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaver Forte

04-19-2010

topic

GuyGin

04-19-2010

Mpen.

cycoconutz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

not crit that's for sure

AIM7Sparrow

04-19-2010

Poppy doesn't have any attack speed boosts, nor does she focus on auto-attacking as much as possible. Crit would be a bad choice. Poppy's purpose is to disrupt team formations and hit the most threatening characters with a massive Q whenever it's up. As to whether or not Mpen or ArPen is the correct choice I can't say for certain but I don't think you could go wrong with ArPen.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

Here's a little tip. I bet you looked at leaguecraft and looked at teh Super Tsufirijun or w/e guide. Don't use that. It fails. It would be understandable if she had paragon give like masochism damage and she didnt do so much magic damage. The best bet is armorpen/magic pen and attackdamage/ability power

FeLpZ

04-19-2010

armor pen quints/reds. by the far THE most useful rune in the game.. you will use it on every non-magic/melee focused champ in the game.(most of poppys spells are magic based, but a decent chunk of damage dealt will come from autoattacking)