questions about tiamet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trollunge

04-19-2010

With tiamets splash damage? do other passive effects work with it?

aka frozen mallets slow? Lifesteal? Kennans passive shock thingy?

I went with I figured it probably didn't but thought it was at least worth an ask.

Vindico Atrum

04-19-2010

No. Only the actual damage dealt splashes.

SsapS

04-19-2010

aka only auto attack

AIM7Sparrow

04-19-2010

Although not entirely sure, I think Ashe's Volley might proc tiamat splashes. (Btw it's spelled tiamat)

angusm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

I've heard that if you get something like Madred's Razors or Bloodrazors, the extra damage from those items will splash as well.

Be Calm Carry On

04-20-2010

I can confirm this. If your M Razor procs, it merely adds damage to your hit (rather than being a separate effect), which serves as the basis for your splash. Means you occasionally explode a creep wave.

Jman69

04-20-2010

Do they stack if you have more then one?

Voidgolem

04-20-2010

Tiamats do stack, and you can, in fact, cleave for more damage than you actually attack for.

It's why Tiamat Malphite is so fun.

xahhfink6

04-20-2010

Other on hit effects such as frozen mallet, bloodrazer, etc will not proc on the secondary targets, but any damage that adds to the actual damage (like sheen, madred's razor, madred's bloodrazor, not wit's end, malady) I have seen a twitch build of madred's razer + 4 tiamats based on the chance to deal 1000 bonus damage to everyone around on every hit. (but don't be that fail, please)

Louise

04-20-2010

the problem with tiamat's is it's like 30% of the main damage to surrounding units (very small radius) but it is mostly useless against champions or even teamfights.

if you stack tiamat's, the damage adds (not unique) so you can with 4 tiamats do 120% to targets around your main target. BUT that only effectively means clearing minion waves fast

use it on champs that have a hard time farming. it really has no good uses other than that