Why are there no Corkis?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MittenTroll

04-19-2010

40-20 with corki but stopped using him when ezreal came out. Corki is an amazing hero and works beautifully as either ap or ad. The real stickler is his ult; when you get the chance to unload your ult, you gotta be able to land those missles. You won't always land ALL of your nukes, but if you aren't nailing 5+ pretty consistently then you need to work on your aim.

Kinzeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

i bought him before the freebie was given away and even mained as him, but zilean is just so much cooler you have to be such a tryhard when you play corki....

JunkRamen

04-19-2010

He's like Nasus. Really strong but has a lot of weaknesses the team needs to cover, which makes him less favorable for solo queue. The main reason I don't main him for solo queue is that he needs a solo lane to have a presence mid game.

xDiamantx

04-19-2010

Yeah I've only seen one Corki however my friend said that Corki is an amazing DPS character.

Seirai

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObLiViOn2011 View Post
Cause the Valkyrie bombs everyone's FPS.
Man, it really sucks in a team fight when I get 0 FPS from that shet. I still wonder how I play with my wooden computer.