Warwick help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fearsome81

04-17-2010

Well I spent my first 3150 Ip on Warwick at level 10, but I'm having trouble jungling. Yes I have smite and go for madred razor. I'm also leveling slower then everyone on the map. Should I stick around with long sword or cloth until level 6 or buy madreds whenever I can? Should I just lane for however many games until I can get runes? I thought runes would be the problem since I'm kind of getting raped.

I'm using this guide
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ide+by+Wazzabi

FABIOForever

04-17-2010

In all seriousness, the best strategy is to go with another hero. There isn't anything that Warwick can do that Fiddlesticks, Jax, and Udyr can't do better.

Fearsome81

04-18-2010

xSJx

04-18-2010

I think the problem is that you are jungling without tier 3 runes and masterys. You are missing out on 12 armor pen and 25%+ attack speed from runes and masterys.

Warwick is a pretty good champ though, of course he's not as good as jax or fiddle but who is?

JarL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2010

Can you be a bit more specific with what you are having trouble with exactly? What is your jungle rotation? What items do you start with? When are you going for ganks? When do you go back to town? etc...

Thome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

2 non-buff golem dudes ----> golem buff and his lil minions ----> the wolves + banshee lich things -----> lizard buff. Rinse repeat.

I like to snag vampiric scepter before I build maldreds for some bonus life steal. But build maldreds asap after you get your first vampiric scepter.

BlueJuice

04-18-2010

300G Armor.
2hp pots

21/0/9
Exaust / Ignite

Golem > Wolf > Lich's > Lizard > Golem's > Buy Madreds > Dragon

Done In Under 5:30

L2P Warwick.
Practice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by FABIOForever View Post
In all seriousness, the best strategy is to go with another hero. There isn't anything that Warwick can do that Fiddlesticks, Jax, and Udyr can't do better.
Lets See Jax Fiddle Or Udyr Kill Urf.

Thistlemin

04-18-2010

Try playing Warwick on Twisted Treeline the 3 v 3 map. He does better there and will ramp up your learning curve. Try using Ghost/Exhaust or Smite if you like. There's a lot of Buff stealing with smite and ranged skills like Ezreal or Jax's leap so Smite is good for either stealing or securing your buffs.

The jungle is actually harder to navigate early on in TT. And your item build may be a bit different. But overall less enemies means less cc and focus so you may learn a lot more for team fights since the laning phase is a lot shorter on that map.

Eppa

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FABIOForever View Post
Dominate the jungle?

Azghyn Nite

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJuice View Post
300G Armor.
2hp pots

21/0/9
Exaust / Ignite

Golem > Wolf > Lich's > Lizard > Golem's > Buy Madreds > Dragon

Done In Under 5:30

L2P Warwick.
Practice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice MatchesPractice Matches

Lets See Jax Fiddle Or Udyr Kill Urf.
ACtually udyr killed urf. Warwick just stole the skin(udyr the riot guy atleast)