Jax Builds for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sex Scientist GG

04-19-2010

^Topic and also maybe some ingame strategy (as in the steps for skills etc)

Thanks again!

Grist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

I rush Malady and then buy Ninja Tabi. start building a Zeal, phage, and then complete a Trinity force. Buy Guinsoo's Rageblade next and then start building either a Phantom Dancer or an Attack Damage item. (i like a cheap Tiamat's or an expensive Black Cleaver or Infinity Sword. From this point its up to you how the game is going. I know a lot of people might have different builds but I've done very well on Jax by building this way.

Jax is all about jungling on this map. Its soo easy after level 6 to take out the entire top area of creep spawns. Keep doing this as often as possible to keep your cash flow up. A well equipped Jax is a powerful one.

Business

04-19-2010

here's a guide for jax, on any map, on any team composition, for probably the rest of infinity.

Doran's blade. Doran's blade. Ninja tabi. Doran's blade. Guinsoos. Atmas. Win.

PhoenixBomb

04-19-2010

Your standard Doran's item + Tabi/Treads + Rageblade is enough for TT. Anything past that is preference on whether you want to go AD or AP. Though you may want to pick up a Vamp Scepter in there for some easier jungling (Doran's Blade can help with this, too).

Grist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

I prefer starting with the Shield and saw much better results. The Doran's Shield will always be better for someone just starting out with Jax anyway.

IceGiants2

04-19-2010

Whatever you want to start... then Rageblade .. then whatever shoes you want.. and then whatever.. WIN.

SoSalty

04-19-2010

I always start with boots, red pot and sight ward.

nicosharp

04-19-2010

stacking blades, getting red pots, running with rally, all brutal right now on TT.

GuyGin

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
I rush Malady
Don't ever do this.

Ever.

You're better off starting with a Blade (if the enemy team has poor harass or you are jungling) or Shield (if enemy team has strong harass and you have to play conservatively and you aren't jungling.)
2nd item should be boots
3rd item should be rageblade

After that, there are a plethora of items to build up to.
You have snowball items (Soulstealer and Occult)
Nashor's tooth some AP Jaxs like.
I think sheen is viable on him.
Bloodthirster is always good.
Atmas is one of the most efficient items on him.

Many options. Just don't start with maladay.

Deucey

04-19-2010

I usually finish with:
Dorans Blade
Ninja Tabis
Rageblade
Brutalizer
Armor or MR items (build into something like Veil or Atmas if game lasts a bit longer)
Potted