Dear Leona's Judgement Writer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaezakura

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super1Shadow View Post
If Leona(a tank) was stabbed and hurt that easily by Jagen, does this mean that Jagen is going to be a new champion in the future?

btw It might be a stupid question but I don't read the LoL story
I doubt it. He wasn't really there, and didn't really attack her. It was an illusion created by the summoner who was testing her, meant to provoke her emotions and get her to openly face her true feelings.

Leona was kind of lying to herself about why she was trying to join the League. She had convinced herself it was for the glory of the sun, that it was proper its avatar be given a place within the Institute of War. But by making her face her past in such a graphic way, the summoner was showing her that the real reason she wanted to join was to make amends for all the people she had been unable to protect from her past.

RadiantWings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Whatever happened to the guy that was obviously beaten? Was he sent to fight someone else or simply executed?

Also, Pantheon's name actually is Pantheon! I was still under the impression it was a title or something.

Based Sayaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
thankS for the feedbacK! we Really apprecIate it. the author is a secret, But Be assured your compLimEntS will not go unheard.
Hats off to Skribbles then.

chronowarper

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnomad View Post
Found a picture of the OP
Any SC fan would tell you the OP's actual pic is http://www.jasonchanart.com/gallery/...cghost_big.jpg

DetectiveCactus

07-13-2011

I too am impressed by this Judgement, even more so than by previous ones - and that's saying a lot. Keep up the good work!

Oh and btw, I keep a little blog for translating all LoL lore-related stuff into Korean. I doubt many Korean-speaking people frequent this forum, but here it goes: http://cactusagency.tistory.com/

SotLTravis

Adjudicator

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronowarper View Post
Any SC fan would tell you the OP's actual pic is http://www.jasonchanart.com/gallery/...cghost_big.jpg
Yeah, I picked up on the Nova reference too. I just wanted to play with the stalker bit. =)

Widgetcraft

07-13-2011

I did find it moving when she talked about how her friends were all going to be killing each other on the day of the ritual/tournament.

7DN babibowser

07-13-2011

Don't forget Pantheon jumped but did no damage! I say haxors XD

ChaosBloodterfly

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by babibowser View Post
Don't forget Pantheon jumped but did no damage! I say haxors XD
No friendly-fire in LoL. Although that might be interesting. Karth becomes super-Trundle.

MolotovCaveat

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Terra View Post
Also would be cool to find out who wrote it so I can fangirlstalk them :P
I write other stuff. Can you fangirlstalk me?