[Guide]Tryndamere The guy with the AWESOME NAME

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoculus

04-20-2010

bump for great justice and useless rage.

Digweedmancer

04-23-2010

Getting elixer of agility is the single-most important thing I took from this guide.

It rapes! It basically solves all of Tryn's early-game crappyness and turns him into 2X the hero. He crits twice as much, does X2 the damage, and it's all for a mere 300 gold. Honestly, a must-have item.

Vindico Atrum

04-23-2010

Brutalizer>Rageblade. Theres your early game sorted.

**** those Avarice things. Until Ghostblade arrives, then get one and turn the Brutalizer into ghostblade. Abuse the insane batsh*t OP active with your ultimate, cleanse, and quicksilver sash.

Use the insane gold you get from killing f*ckers to make IE. Also, at lvl 16, 90second CD on ult. With Ghostblade, it'll be less than 80 seconds CD. Add a stinger later on for another 9 seconds, closer to 70 seconds CD. Abuse it. Every fight.

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

The only good tryndamere I ever saw after the nerfs was this guy with spirit visage, brutalizer, and phantom dancer. I seriously never saw him without his ult turned on. I mean, he would hug the tower, and when my team got close enough to see him through the fog of war, yep, his ult was on. Every time. I don't know how he did it, but he was just so totally annoying; even more so when he got real dps items. I wonder why nobody gets spirit visage for tryndamere, as it must be such a power item for him.

tiob420

04-29-2010

i've been playing tryn days these following the tips from this guide, i must say it rox, unfortonatly the last 10 games i played i got noob teams and my score with him is 1 win and 10 lose LOL, something that doesnt happen when i play with annie or veigar, guess i am doing something wrong =(. anyway, its a good guide. and yeh, last whisper its a pretty **** good iten for atck speed and amor penetration \o/

Reconhell

05-04-2010

Build 1 : Standard Infinity Rush
Start out : Agility Elixer + 5 hp pots
2x Avarice Blades
Zerker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
(Games pretty much over, but Bloodthirster or Cleaver

Sorry but i look at shop and I can't find

zerker greaves... where can i find them? or are they patched out? XD

even looked in the game database'..

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconhell View Post
Sorry but i look at shop and I can't find

zerker greaves... where can i find them? or are they patched out? XD

even looked in the game database'..
Are you joking, or are you a new player?

If you're new, well Zerker Greaves = Berserker Greaves, boots that give you movement speed 2 and 25% attack speed. It's a bad choice tough, I prefer Ninja Tabi or Mercury Treads.

Reconhell

05-04-2010

I look at the start of the name not of some misfigured name zerker.. BUt uyes I know the item.

Thanks..