Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide]Tryndamere The guy with the AWESOME NAME

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoculus

04-20-2010

bump for great justice and useless rage.

Digweedmancer

04-23-2010

Getting elixer of agility is the single-most important thing I took from this guide.

It rapes! It basically solves all of Tryn's early-game crappyness and turns him into 2X the hero. He crits twice as much, does X2 the damage, and it's all for a mere 300 gold. Honestly, a must-have item.

Vindico Atrum

04-23-2010

Brutalizer>Rageblade. Theres your early game sorted.

**** those Avarice things. Until Ghostblade arrives, then get one and turn the Brutalizer into ghostblade. Abuse the insane batsh*t OP active with your ultimate, cleanse, and quicksilver sash.

Use the insane gold you get from killing f*ckers to make IE. Also, at lvl 16, 90second CD on ult. With Ghostblade, it'll be less than 80 seconds CD. Add a stinger later on for another 9 seconds, closer to 70 seconds CD. Abuse it. Every fight.

CyberMonkey

04-23-2010

The only good tryndamere I ever saw after the nerfs was this guy with spirit visage, brutalizer, and phantom dancer. I seriously never saw him without his ult turned on. I mean, he would hug the tower, and when my team got close enough to see him through the fog of war, yep, his ult was on. Every time. I don't know how he did it, but he was just so totally annoying; even more so when he got real dps items. I wonder why nobody gets spirit visage for tryndamere, as it must be such a power item for him.

tiob420

04-29-2010

i've been playing tryn days these following the tips from this guide, i must say it rox, unfortonatly the last 10 games i played i got noob teams and my score with him is 1 win and 10 lose LOL, something that doesnt happen when i play with annie or veigar, guess i am doing something wrong =(. anyway, its a good guide. and yeh, last whisper its a pretty **** good iten for atck speed and amor penetration \o/

Reconhell

05-04-2010

Build 1 : Standard Infinity Rush
Start out : Agility Elixer + 5 hp pots
2x Avarice Blades
Zerker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
(Games pretty much over, but Bloodthirster or Cleaver

Sorry but i look at shop and I can't find

zerker greaves... where can i find them? or are they patched out? XD

even looked in the game database'..

ANDRETHEGOD

05-04-2010

Quote:
Reconhell:

Sorry but i look at shop and I can't find

zerker greaves... where can i find them? or are they patched out? XD

even looked in the game database'..

Are you joking, or are you a new player?

If you're new, well Zerker Greaves = Berserker Greaves, boots that give you movement speed 2 and 25% attack speed. It's a bad choice tough, I prefer Ninja Tabi or Mercury Treads.

Reconhell

05-04-2010

I look at the start of the name not of some misfigured name zerker.. BUt uyes I know the item.

Thanks..