Game Crashes during Load

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Can you run repair, and then, once the repair finishes, close the client and attach your rads_user_kernel.log file from the RADS folder?
I can do that. Give me 10 minutes.

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

I apologize for the delay, Repair just finished. Had to do System Restore on my computer earlier to fix up a program installation gone bad, which set me back about 10-15 minutes

Alright since attachment function failed, I uploaded my logs to localhostr:

http://localhostr.com/file/RXq24i5/rads_user_kernel.log

(Do note: since I system restored my computer just now, my LoL client gets messed up - I cannot get to the login screen - and repair usually fixes that problem. Not sure if that will show up on the logs, but if it does, just ignore it, because that **** usually happens whenever I have to system restore my computer. Thanks!)

FaintAndDeceive

07-13-2011

I have a similar problem but it wont get to loading screen. it just goes to champion select, and then right when it goes to the loading screen, it just disappears.... League just shuts down, no sign of it at all. tried all day today and yesterday. Already reinstalled. Cant play at all, and I am sure I have a ton of "quit games" from the amount of time I have tried.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-13-2011
7 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDaSnail View Post
I apologize for the delay, Repair just finished. Had to do System Restore on my computer earlier to fix up a program installation gone bad, which set me back about 10-15 minutes

Alright since attachment function failed, I uploaded my logs to localhostr:

http://localhostr.com/file/RXq24i5/rads_user_kernel.log

(Do note: since I system restored my computer just now, my LoL client gets messed up - I cannot get to the login screen - and repair usually fixes that problem. Not sure if that will show up on the logs, but if it does, just ignore it, because that **** usually happens whenever I have to system restore my computer. Thanks!)
Yes, Windows System Restore deletes new executables, and since our exes are almost always new (every two weeks or so), restore wipes them out.

The log implies that your client got all the correct files. Can you start games?

Invalid Gamer

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Yes, Windows System Restore deletes new executables, and since our exes are almost always new (every two weeks or so), restore wipes them out.

The log implies that your client got all the correct files. Can you start games?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=963104

We have the same problem.

Can you like just talk to me VIA-Steam? [rawreddie]

Grim Symphonic

07-13-2011

Ran the repair tool, started a custom game with leona. It worked. Got into a real game, I crashed. What now?

Grim Symphonic

07-13-2011

bump for riot

Aloha Mars

07-13-2011

I've been having a similar problem as well. One thing I did notice about this patch that differentiated itself from previous ones is the the behavior of my firewall. Normally when a patch occurs, I have to tell it to allow LoL to have access to the net and the system when I load into the game. It has yet to do it on either of the two games I played tonight and crashed on.

I use Comodo btw!

Wrathwind

07-13-2011

I seem to be having the same issue, joined a game as leona, made it through champion select, and once i went to actually load the game, it just crashes. im running repair now. also i seem to have lost my mastery pages but i did a system restore last night and im wondering if that is what has caused this for me. i will post an update once the repair finishes.....

repair seems to have fixed my issue

Grim Symphonic

07-13-2011

Ran the repair tool, started a custom game with leona. It worked. Got into a real game, I crashed. What now? <------ bump