Game Crashes during Load

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-17-2011
17 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koren Silver View Post
It says there's no document there.

Koren Silver

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDaSnail View Post
I strongly recommend localhostr for your uploading/sharing needs.
Cheers. Ill keep it in mind. as i mentioned in my original post this is the first time ive ever posted on a bug forum. just so aching to play lol....

Koren Silver

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
It says there's no document there.
http://localhostr.com/file/z7D4Gk4/rads_user_kernel.log

hows that? thanks for your time

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-18-2011
18 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
That worked, thanks.

Are you using any kind of skin/splash art modding tools? Of note are these lines in the log:

Quote:
( ERROR)[16:05:44.733] RADS::Common::ZLibHelper:ecompressFile: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[16:05:44.733] RADS::Common::ZLibHelper:ecompressFile: Failed to open destination file "C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/temp\TMPB4D4.tmp" for writing with return value 13.
( ERROR)[16:05:44.733] RADS::User::Repair::`anonymous-namespace'::ProcessFileArchives: Failed to decompress
( DEBUG)[16:05:44.733] RADS::User::Repair::`anonymous-namespace'::ProcessFileArchives: Failed to compute MD5. File will be deleted from file archive: "DATA/Characters/MasterYi/MasterYiLoadScreen_3.dds"
The patcher couldn't access the file because it already had a handle opened for it by something else. If you're not using any kind of RAF modifier, then this might be an odd one-off.

However, there were no other errors in the repair, so I'd like you to try some custom games when the servers come back, both with and without Yi, to see the results.

Koren Silver

07-18-2011

Quote:
That worked, thanks.

Are you using any kind of skin/splash art modding tools? Of note are these lines in the log:

The patcher couldn't access the file because it already had a handle opened for it by something else. If you're not using any kind of RAF modifier, then this might be an odd one-off.

However, there were no other errors in the repair, so I'd like you to try some custom games when the servers come back, both with and without Yi, to see the results.
I'm definatley no using any skins/modding tools. I'll do what you what you suggest regarding yi and post an update. cheers

Koren Silver

07-18-2011

Quote:
That worked, thanks.

EDIT: i attached the txt files but doesnt seem to show up so i have uploaded here.
http://localhostr.com/file/XisnA7A/2...-02_r3dlog.txt
and here.
http://localhostr.com/file/6oQKbg8/2...-48_r3dlog.txt

thanks for your patience

Jumped in a soon as I could and ran 2 custom games. first one with me as yi and the second with no yi on either team. unfortunatley no change. black screen/no loading screen and crashed back to lol client. ive attached the rads logs for each game.......

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-18-2011
19 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
EDIT: i attached the txt files but doesnt seem to show up so i have uploaded here.
http://localhostr.com/file/XisnA7A/2...-02_r3dlog.txt
and here.
http://localhostr.com/file/6oQKbg8/2...-48_r3dlog.txt

thanks for your patience

Jumped in a soon as I could and ran 2 custom games. first one with me as yi and the second with no yi on either team. unfortunatley no change. black screen/no loading screen and crashed back to lol client. ive attached the rads logs for each game.......
RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0. 63\deploy\League of Legends.exe

Can you right click on that file and see its file version? You should be able to look at its properties and select either Details (Vista and up) or Version (XP and down) to see the number. It should be either 1.0.0.120 or 1.0.0.121.

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Bump for the people that still need help finding a fix for this problem.

Koren Silver

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by whattayabrian View Post
rads\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0. 63\deploy\league of legends.exe

can you right click on that file and see its file version? You should be able to look at its properties and select either details (vista and up) or version (xp and down) to see the number. It should be either 1.0.0.120 or 1.0.0.121.

InfestOreo

07-19-2011

I am currently in process of getting out of this problem myself.. don't get me wrong.. I love to play LoL.. I've spent probably more money than most people here in this game.. (I own most champions from RP, including skins).. I haven't been able to play LoL for what must've been 2 weeks?

I am certain that Riot has done all that they can do. For the rest of us, we need to put on our thinking caps to try and resolve the issue. This includes trying to complete uninstall (LoL, Adobe AIR, Pando), reinstall, repair, turn off programs and startups/services in MSCONFIG that could be interfering with the game, check system restore points and restore to a previous date if necessary, etc.