@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nelithak

01-12-2012

Same here.

Stud Young

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Give us an estimate please!

Crunkie

01-12-2012

Dear god bump.

K4mui

01-13-2012

That's it. I'm bumping it daily from now on. Who cares for answers, please join.

Bump, day 1.

Anomandar

01-13-2012

Expect the unexpected...

4BIG Shorts

01-13-2012

Honestly, been waiting for way to long to play eve again without my team reporting me for trolling >:l

Synaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Thing is, even though I don't like playing Eve I'd like her to be viable again. She brings an interesting trade off of better gank potential with poor jungling clears (or if laning having to deal with 1v2 pressure)

funj

Recruiter

01-13-2012

i miss my eve so much.. bump

MrGrimm999

The Council

01-13-2012

Honestly, I thought you guys were going to fail pretty hard at this remake. But reading over everything you said, I am pleased with what you have been able to come up with thus far. I still don't think it is ideal as I think there is some merit in having a few stealth champions able to get all the way up to you without being seen, but the rework you purpose is a fairly good middle ground between the unfunness of stealth as far as gameplay is concerned and the UPness of stealth if you get rid of this.

Overall, im impressed.

Jack Poe

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
Honestly, I thought you guys were going to fail pretty hard at this remake. But reading over everything you said, I am pleased with what you have been able to come up with thus far. I still don't think it is ideal as I think there is some merit in having a few stealth champions able to get all the way up to you without being seen, but the rework you purpose is a fairly good middle ground between the unfunness of stealth as far as gameplay is concerned and the UPness of stealth if you get rid of this.

Overall, im impressed.
Only two more years until it's finally released!