@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkinToNone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I don't know if Reds are still commenting, but I have a question concerning Teemo. Lets say I was Teemo, and I was invisible in the middle of my lane. Then, a stealthed Eve/Twitch enters my lane, and they enter my sight range to allow me to see them non-stealthed. Would their gems change color because I can see them, or would it stay the same because they can not see me seeing them. (like with brush)

Smeckledorf

07-24-2011

You said Twitch has problems but I feel Twitch needs his old ult back to be even slightly usable. Can he have that back?

Havel La Piedra

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeckledorf View Post
You said Twitch has problems but I feel Twitch needs his old ult back to be even slightly usable. Can he have that back?
what was his old ult? the speed increase?

Jericho Green

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkkie3 View Post
This 'distortion' would fails horribly, as you might know, people train on seeing that stuff, good players would such being able to keep tracking them without much efford. As example I give you the stealth buff in Halo games.
There are time intervals where the stealth champ is completely invisible (between the distortions) and also the distortions could be tweaked to become really hard to see unless your eyes actually focused on that exact spot. For example in your peripheral vision you thought you see some slight blur, so you expect another blur to happen in a few moments while guessing it's path. This gives the enemy champ time to react and at the same time not give him/her full awareness of how to path to avoid the stealth. I am pretty sure good stealth players would not walk in a straight line when going in for a gank unless the enemy champ was completely focused on something, so keeping track would be hard, but not impossible.

Volverbot

07-24-2011

Bump for justice

Rhonin

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukaki View Post
remove eve/twich completely from game.. it will prevent a lot of QQing because of the unending nerfs
You are dumb and should feel bad. That is all.

Do You Speak It

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellForger View Post
what was his old ult? the speed increase?
The AS increase is when he deactivates stealth. Spray and pray didn't have a double constraint. So instead of just shooting 5-7 shots within 12 seconds, he could shoot those super shots for like 10 seconds continuously, so think about the enemy team getting baron, then Twitch the Messiah comes in, crits all 5 members to their death senselessly, single-handedly gets baron, and lead the team to gg. Of course, every team that's happened to have that happen to them QQ'ed, formed a coalition, and hence why he got nerfed. Many of these nerfs in general come about because there are people who can't adapt to strategy. I don't like the idea of being cloaked, aka perma-stealth. However if his ult is moved to his E, and doesn't have a double constraint of time and max number of shots, I'll be happy. I'll just have to think Eve and Twitch being guerrillas demoralizing their enemy with limited stealth. Come to think of it, how do people not sense him if he smells terrible? Lol, but expunge should definitely not be his new ult. Fix what is broken, but not that which still works.

CuttingOnions

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
"Wriggles" for supports?
Oh god yes! Please do this! If you could make it give you a pink one for extra cost, and build off of haunting guise that would be friggin' awesome.

Rynhardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Mystery Men anyone? Twitch and Evelynn will be the equivalent of Invisible Boy... he's only invisible when nobody's looking...

Anyways, tbh I think I like the sound of how this is going. The fact that it's finally getting attention saves what little faith I had in seeing anything Twitch-related in terms of rebalancing. Also, appreciate the updates, the honesty ("been on the back-burner for a while...."), and the actual animation fix for Twitch this patch.

EDIT: Also 360 true damage is useless endgame, if you even manage to drop the 6 stacks in the first place.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

07-27-2011

Now that the changes to TF / Pantheon's global ultimate have been implemented, maybe this update will be a reality soon exciting times!