@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Wow, nice!

Veonx

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmen4u View Post
Pretty sure when Xyph mentioned Orianna at the end of his post, he was referring to not being able to get much else done beyond the recent champion releases, aka "champion pipeline," the first of which was Orianna. This recent spam of champs obviously took up a majority of the design staff's time.
They really should focus on what they have instead of pushing all these champions out as fast as they can. This way they can have a better foundation of mechanics so that they can release a wider variety of new champions that have already been designed with the mechanics set in place, otherwise they might have to make even more bug or balance fixes later down the road...

OJ191

07-14-2011

*answered*

Veonx

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ191 View Post
@Xypherous Any info on how will this interact with Akali's shroud? WIll it remain the same? Will be a sad thing if they change/remove her signature move just for the sake of evelynn and twitch.
Please read the entire post before posting questions, as this has been addressed multiple times before. This patch will only affect Eve and Twitch, all other "stealths" will be renamed invisibility and not be affected at all.

OJ191

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veonx View Post
Please read the entire post before posting questions, as this has been addressed multiple times before. This patch will only affect Eve and Twitch, all other "stealths" will be renamed invisibility and not be affected at all.
I did read the entire post, and it was very long. If I missed something I am sorry, but all I saw was specifics for twitch and eve and nothing about others. No need to be so aggressive over a simple mistake.

EDIT: reread, I see nothing about other stealth in his reply to the OP, only twitch and eve. I was worried because of the "every champ has reduced oracles" part.

EDIT 2: OK I found it, but it would have been nice to be added to his original reply/the OP or something. Thanks anyway.

Veonx

07-14-2011

Quote:
I did read the entire post, and it was very long. If I missed something I am sorry, but all I saw was specifics for twitch and eve and nothing about others. No need to be so aggressive over a simple mistake.

EDIT: reread, I see nothing about other stealth in his reply to the OP, only twitch and eve. I was worried because of the "every champ has reduced oracles" part.
sry, didn't mean to sound too aggresive XD There is something in the post about it not affecting any other champs. I know Shaco and Akali are specifically mentioned (mostly Shaco lol) hmmm maybe i can find it in a min.

OJ191

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veonx View Post
sry, didn't mean to sound too aggresive XD There is something in the post about it not affecting any other champs. I know Shaco and Akali are specifically mentioned (mostly Shaco lol) hmmm maybe i can find it in a min.
I looked again it's in another reply on page 2. Which I didn't read past page 1 quite yet because I had no wish to read 57 pages and assumed (I know, silly me) all relevant info would be in his initial reply or quoted in the OP.

Veonx

07-14-2011

Quote:
I looked again it's in another reply on page 2. Which I didn't read past page 1 quite yet because I had no wish to read 57 pages and assumed (I know, silly me) all relevant info would be in his initial reply or quoted in the OP.
lol yeah that's what I was about to quote was page 2, and i think something on page 10ish.

Edit: page 8 by Xy

Quote:
Doesn't this negate Teemo's passive to the point of uselessness? What's the point of stealthing after five seconds if all anyone has to do is walk up to you?

And what about Shaco and Vayne?
Let me iterate, only long term stealth on Eve and Twitch will be affected by this change.

Teemo will be reclassified as being 'invisible' after 5 seconds.

Rakaydos

07-14-2011

Hmm...If the new stealth system requires more skill to use, that means it needs less "artificially low stats" to make up for it, right? So Even and twitch become stronger and more durable, at the expence of actually needing to know how to USE their invisibility.

DuffTime

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If the opponent has a pink ward, Evelynn may not be able to spot pink wards, but she *will* know if an enemy champion can see her, regardless of *how* they are seeing her.

Err.. she's reading their body language or something. Yeah...
Just to be that annoying guy who wants it laid out perfectly clearly...

If she can't see her opponent and they can see her, I assume she will not know they have sight of her? =P