@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volmic

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanorodd View Post
Read all of Xyph's first post before you reply, god****.

I did read, and then decided to take a look at the earlier pages and found my answer, when I first read it was not entirely clear, however that is now resolved. I don't appreciate how some members of this community immediately devolve to raging when a simple question has been asked

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyp View Post
I did not forgot pink wards existed, actually, more ignored them as I don't consider constantly trading pink wards an improvement upon oracles and wardsweeping. Are we going to be expected to pink ward baron, dragon, the key points on their side of the map, and the key points on our own?
Yes. That's what "making a decision" means.

You now have to choose what is most important to you, rather than automatically being able to gain total map control as soon as your support buys 400 gold.

Thivus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

the gem part sounds outrageous

Ranzera

07-12-2011

Keep Oracles but make it have a duration like the other potions (it makes more sense that way anyway). That way you have to pay every time you sweep wards once but you can have some temporary moving invis detection for the Shacos/Akalis/Teemos/Vaynes.

Thanorodd

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranzera View Post
Keep Oracles but make it have a duration like the other potions (it makes more sense that way anyway). That way you have to pay every time you sweep wards once but you can have some temporary moving invis detection for the Shacos/Akalis/Teemos/Vaynes.
I'd be mostly okay with this idea. As long as there is no permanent solution to enemy wards and map control, it will cut back on total-map-snowballing.

It really depends on how big of a change they're looking to make.

Captain Cantread

07-12-2011

A few quick things:

How do you feel about the power of Teemo's Mushrooms if Oracles is removed?

Would making wards more expensive/last less long compensate for no longer being able to sweep them with an Oracles?

Guldo

07-12-2011

so everyone has personal oracles and twitch can never attacked while stealthed cuz of lack of range unless he ultis sweet. sneak peek for eve but none for twitch( i know he says its harder to get him to work but cmon no clues at all to wat they r testing)

Nerkel

07-12-2011

How do you feel about the Roaming Meta if Eve has her stun back? It doesn't matter how her lane is if people still roam, afterall.

Volverbot

07-12-2011

Bump

Talbat

07-12-2011

I think a better solution would be one whereby investments to counter are permanent (or semi-permanent).

In the current system, the only ways to counter an Eve/Twitch cost you potentially large amounts of money. Either you impact your starting build by buying a vision ward (hence you can no longer start with a doran ring, instead boots and no potions), or you play like an absolute paranoid, and miss last hits. Later in the game when everyone roams as a team, oracles are mandatory, since vision wards are immobile.

In short, Eve/Twitch simply being picked means your income, and hence your power in the game, will plummet.

Oracles don't even work as a counter anyway, since they can skirt around your oracle range.

Granted, having a small 'oracle' range for absolutely free is a huge step in the right direction. At least this way the amount of income you lose is significantly less.