@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigantoraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Eternal bump.

tastypastry45

01-30-2012

plz

Caosso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Another bump

Mombigalo

01-30-2012

so love going through the red posts in this thread and clicking the next riot post button and having it skip all of shurelia's posts

Thryale

01-30-2012

bump

Halisann

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombigalo View Post
so love going through the red posts in this thread and clicking the next riot post button and having it skip all of shurelia's posts
it's like they want to pretend she was never an employee

IceDrakeKing

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Hm. Okay, well, I suppose it's been a while since I've given an update so I'll chime in on this a little:
Sight wards as being partial motion sensors - Sight wards signalling when a hostile is moving nearby?

YES! I remember when I posted a thread on gd about this and then got flamed pretty badly for it. The biggest issue was that beginners wouldn't learn to look at wards without hearing/seeing a ping, and that apparently enemies would troll the other team by constantly running by it over and over. Couldn't these issues be addressed if the ability for the wards to emit an signal be added to the scouting mastery, and the ping only signaled those with the upgrade? Just my thoughts on the subject.

AlmightyPyro

01-30-2012

bumps

AlmightyPyro

01-30-2012

bump

Halisann

01-30-2012

If this thread were made today

Hello Gilvado, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-The Beard