Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Theirs something up with my LoLGP or no...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

07-12-2011

Ok I just wanted to inform you guys that my LoLGP (Gameplay not Gangplank) is acting up in FPS Issues and Terrain problems.
First lets start off with the specs of my computer

OS - Windows 7 32 bit Ultimate
Pros - AMD ATHLON x2 Build 7500 clocked at 2.50gHz
Ram - 3 gigs
Graphic card - XFX RADEON HD 4350 (How could not LoL run max with this graphics)
;with the drivers up to date on my card

So back then along time ago when I first started playing LoL. Went through training thought I tuned up my gfx all to "Very High" and All I got was 11 - 20 fps in Proving Grounds. I was like ok so i take out the shadows and poof 41 - 50 fps which was awesome I can dig that. Then Later on when I started to play (I made sure Fast Terrain was off due to the black boxes around the flowers) a normal game for the first time and I saw Black boxes around the flowers everywhere it really annoyed me. (Terrain Problem)

Now another part, back then Karthus ultimate never lagged me out down from 41 - 50 fps to 10 fps ever. But ever since the new patches arrived I started getting lag from his ultimate. Like when Im alone jungling with Olaf and Karthus summons his ultimate, Litteratly I droped from 41 - 50 Fps down to 10 fps when im alone and mostly with others... (FPS Issue)

Last but not least the "River". Now ever since the patches ago or the patch where Vayne was released. I've decided to gank bot from mid, and as soon as I reached bot lane. I realized more things with my Terrain problem; Exposed Lily pads and no smooth river but jagged edges made of lines at the end of each exit. Now this never happened before along time ago. Now I dont know if any of you guys/gals are experiencing this at all. But ever since I started looking at those I thought it was a bug made at that time. So I thought Riot will fix it in the next patch, but no luck. (Another Terrain problem)

I've notice this is the wrong forum to type this in but since this is a High-Populated forum, I had to post this here and I hope you guys understand. I know that everything can't be perfect at all, but it just bugs the living hell out of me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

07-12-2011

Anyone have answers at all?