Does lich bane proc off of Teemo's poison skill? (And random AP Teemo discussion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saavedra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

Does lich bane proc off of Teemo's poison? And if it does, does it then give you the proc for this NEXT shot, or for that same shot, ala Nidalee's takedown.

Even if the answer is no, I still wonder if lich bane is a good item for AP Teemo, since you can get the proc up easily by hitting speed boost or even better, blinding dart + autoattack, which is excellent for ap teemo anyway, assuming you can get that autoattack in... but I think with AP Teemo I would get boots of mobility to help with map control, so that would make it easier to get the blinding dart + autoattack in if I run closer than maximum attack range before I start shooting.

On an unrelated note, I assume only one instance of his poison can be on at once, and additional shots before the first expire only extend the duration, correct? Otherwise, I would try a combo with AP and AS for Teemo.

What do you think of the new haunting guise for AP Teemo?

Also, do you think AP Teemo needs +mana or +manaregen? Perhaps just in runes to make up for no items? +Manaregen seems to be worthless late game. Maybe clarity would be a good option to make up for not having any?

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

No as it is a passive

Carados

04-18-2010

": 100% chance when an ability is used"

It isn't being used.

Saavedra

04-18-2010

Has anybody had success with lich bane on AP Teemo using blinding dart to proc? Or have a story about how they tried?

Carados

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saavedra View Post
Has anybody had success with lich bane on AP Teemo using blinding dart to proc? Or have a story about how they tried?
They failed miserably because they are playing AP Teemo.

CoVi

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
They failed miserably because they are playing AP Teemo.

If they failed so much i wonder why AP teemo was nerfed HARD, and atack damage teemo remained untouched for like.. 20 versions.

Weird uh?

On topic, no shen/lichbane for teemo plz. If you go AP you should focus on shrooms (Go for CDR ----> Ap ----> Magic pen.

Feel free to skip CDR if you see they are buying Mercury and Elixirs/Wards.

Hope this works for you.

Carados

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoVi View Post
If they failed so much i wonder why AP teemo was nerfed HARD, and atack damage teemo remained untouched for like.. 20 versions.
I'm don't know about you, but playing a hero who has one damage spell on a 12 (max 7.2) second cooldown with minimal AP scaling doesn't seem like a good idea.

You use your skill in a team fight, then kinda just stand there looking useless.

EchoRex

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
I'm don't know about you, but playing a hero who has one damage spell on a 12 (max 7.2) second cooldown with minimal AP scaling doesn't seem like a good idea.

You use your skill in a team fight, then kinda just stand there looking useless.
Other than high DPS poison, high damage Carry shut down, and flash/ghosting to set up mushrooms behind them?

AP Teemo is more of a support champion, where as AD Teemo is more of a Carry. The map control that high damage mushrooms gives is worth the loss in direct DPS depending on what your team composition is.
_

Carados

04-18-2010

The problem is as a support champion he is replaced by two summoner spells.

Churchy

Friend of Urf

04-18-2010

AP teemo can be pretty devastating if he is allowed.
Blind scales pretty well, lichbane is pretty devastating, and shrooms will get you kills when you least expect it when you lay them properly.