Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deadly Guardians (DG) is Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeGuyyy

07-17-2011

Ign : SomeGuyyy Summoner level: 30
I have a mic but it has a bit of static
Mainly play Corki, Brand, Garen, Ashe, Vladimir. Am willing to try out new champions.
Elo: N/A
xfire: somepro1

Phenomenaut

07-17-2011

Summoner name is the same as my forum name.
I have a mic, and ts/vent/skype.
I play WW(lane), Soraka, GP, Annie, Singed, Alistar, Ashe, Orianna*, Ryze, Mordekaiser, Jax, Lux, Veigar, Kayle, and Teemo. I'm best at AP carries, and worst at ranged AD. Tanky DPS/Tanky AP are piss easy so I have no problems there, and I'm a decent tank/support.
My Elo is 1236 in solo queue. Don't have a ranking in 3s or 5s.

xfire: mynameisntlewsorisit

DIMLoL

07-17-2011

CountChokulla
Elo:1250
Main: Nocturn/Lux/Xin
I play a lot like 20+ games a week
I have Skype/Vent With a Mic
im 17

Aj Bolas

07-17-2011

I main Lux as well as many tanks such as Mundo, Mordekaiser, Singed (my Singed is on point) and I do a mean tank Sion. I also Run great with Renekton givin the farm. I am 17 years old, a male and also have voicechat/skype mic included of course.

3vilChipmunk

07-17-2011

My Summoner Name is 3vilChipmunk
I am level 30 with 2 completed rune pages and multiple champions. I do not have an elo as of yet as I have not played ranked, though of course I will when I find an appropriate team. I have Skype already and use it in game. I play tanks (such as Alistar, Jarvan IV, Ammumu, Leona and Mordekaiser), off-tanks or tanky dps (such as Irelia, Garen and Olaf) and Junglers (such as Warick, Trundle and Nocturne). I can also play AP champions, though my range is limited to Akali and Rumble (both of which i can play as well as the other classes).
I would like to reveal details such as my age and skype name on closer inspection. If it is needed, I will be able to show multiple video replays of my matches for the purposes of induction into the clan.

Po1soN B1tInG

07-17-2011

Keep them coming! ^_^
Bump

Poe Kirby

07-17-2011

Kyung Soon

Summ level 30

ad/jungler/ap

ELO is 1279

18 years old, and have skype and mic

Rageful

07-17-2011

After DG being up only for approx. 3 days we got over 40 active forum members and currently 18 members on our LoL roster in the DG clan.

Poe Kirby

07-17-2011

When servers are back up can some of us get invites to play? I'm getting antsy lol

flemmy7

07-17-2011

look me up my main is RUMBLE
add me for a trial game