Deadly Guardians (DG) is Recruiting

12345612 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Idybtyknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

My summoner level is 30, the name is Idybtyknight. I can play pretty much any type of character, and any character. I try to pick the best character due to what my teammates pick. My elo is really low because i let my friends play my account for a a little bit, and they decided to play ranked and lost several matches for me. I'm sick of playing with feeders, and i would like a team to play with. i currently don't have a mic, but will get one if i make it in. I have ventrillo, and skype. I am mature, and can handle people telling me what i need to do to get better. I pay attention, and i know how to play. Just add me in game, and i will be willing to do any trial you need me to do.

Sikke

07-17-2011

summoner name: slashee
ELO: 1111
champions: mostly ap chars ori rumble and i can play tank leona malph
level 30

LEAFYBACON

07-17-2011

play as Vladimir, or nocturne, has brand and master yi as last resort, and messes around with shaco for fun

has mic nd skype
level 20
wins 70
loses little
never feeds

challenge me at

LEAFYBACON

TadaoX

07-17-2011

Hello, I have been looking for a team for awhile now. I am very passionate about LoL and competitive and want to get into the competitive scene as solo queue is not cutting it for me. Anyways. I am level 30, summoner name is Geoffsteeth. I play AP carry. Most Brand, Anivia, and Orianna. But I also play Annie, Cassiopeia, Fiddle. I added you in game so hopefully soon we can play a few games and I can show my stuff.

Dominus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

Skype sucks

Letsstackegg

07-17-2011

Summoner Name: Letsstackegg
Timezone: PST
ELO: 1504
Main/Preferred Champion(s) & Role(s): Irelia, Teemo, Olaf, Nunu, Cho Gath, Zil, Can do other champs might need to refresh
How Long Have You Been Playing LoL: 1yr or so im not sure
Do You Have A *working* Mic & TeamSpeak 3 Installed: Yes

EyesHeSeesAll

07-17-2011

My username is EyesHeSeesAll(inside joke)
I have been playing LoLs since October as much as I can. I have play every role and although I dont think of my self as great with any specific role, I do find myself understanding the basics of each roll. I would call my self a utility player because I can play just about anything fairly well. I would say my strong suit would have to be AD carry/tank(I know that "tanks" are not used in high elo) but if need be I can play a renekton or tanky lee sin... Just recently I have found that im a fair decent nunu jungler, I find it a bit more fun than my trundle jungle.

My elo may be a bit low if you check my profile but I assure you thats only after playing ranked games with not so good RL friends.

All I ask for is a try out.

-Austin

LEAFYBACON

07-17-2011

wen are tryouts?

PoonSauce

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFYBACON View Post
wen are tryouts?
whenever there is a new person trying to join.

LEAFYBACON

07-17-2011

add me im in game rightnow ill b willin to prove it right now

12345612 ... 40