How to uninstall LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalconEx

12-04-2010

When i uninstall, it still shows up on my add/remove list, and its not going away. wtf

7 000 000 000

02-03-2011

Thanks For this guide it helped me a lot

retters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

open the file Setup.ini
Content: ProductGUID=92606477-9366-4D3B-8AE3-6BE4B29727AB

then execute: regedit
and search: 92606477-9366-4D3B-8AE3-6BE4B29727AB
Result:
Name: UninstallString
Type: REG_SZ
Data: "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information\{92606477-9366-4D3B-8AE3-6BE4B29727AB}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly

finally execute that String

ImmoralShinobi

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
If you are having an issue with the game, please create a thread for it or e-mail support@riotgames.com. If you have a thread already feel free to bump it, as currently the functions you listed as broken are working..

As to the OP: Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel or the Uninstaller in the Riot directory. Make sure after you do the uninstall you run a registry cleaner before your reinstall.
Do you konw of any registry cleaners?

SquirrelSpec

05-27-2011

I have this problem, but my uninstaller is missing. O_O

Anarato

07-06-2011

I am having the same issue as BlindBeard, I apparently broke the install of League of Legends and am now stuck in an endless cycle that says "I have a older version, uninstall and install the newer version." The issue is there is no League of Legends on my computer anymore and it still refuses to install.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarato View Post
I am having the same issue as BlindBeard, I apparently broke the install of League of Legends and am now stuck in an endless cycle that says "I have a older version, uninstall and install the newer version." The issue is there is no League of Legends on my computer anymore and it still refuses to install.
Have you tried the UninstallFix hosted on Eambo's server?

Anarato

07-06-2011

I just activated the uninstall fix and I still can't find the uninstall, going to look for it for a bit, hopefully I can find it..

RollPaperPlanes

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousGansch View Post
When you off yourself on accident by autoerotic asphyxiation, im sure when your life flashes before your eyes, you will be quite satisfied seeing that you spent your time being a class A ******bag, and even happier when you realize the only reason people came to your funeral was because they thought you killed yourself on purpose and not fulfilling a fetish.
Winning! LOL. LEGENDARY!

Hollywood U

12-05-2011

i was trying to figure out how to reinstall league of legends and all i see is this dude saying how bad the servers are, and then about 123,456 people became his enemy next hour or so