How to uninstall LoL

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eFFECTTTT

Junior Member

04-18-2010

I gotta reinstall LoL but cant uninstall it.. need zum help


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eFFECTTTT View Post
I gotta reinstall LoL but cant uninstall it.. need zum help

Add/Remove programs? Does it not show there?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrepid IU

Member

04-18-2010

All install functions are in the LoL Downloader, you have to go to wherever you installed that to or if you forgot you can go to the main site click "Create account". They're will be a link saying "Already have an account? Click here to download!" There just download the installer, i reccomend saving it to your desktop or something so you don't forget where it is. When in the installer, there will be an option to completely Uninstall LoL. Then to Download again just fire it up again and install it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoxSummoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-18-2010

DOn't install this servers got lots of problems.
Riot can't handle properly
Recommended not to reinstall. Uninstall and keep it unistalled.
lol
Look at servers now they broke friend list, premade chat, chat. They just fail too much
Clap clap for riot!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoxSummoner View Post
DOn't install this servers got lots of problems.
Riot can't handle properly
Recommended not to reinstall. Uninstall and keep it unistalled.
lol
Look at servers now they broke friend list, premade chat, chat. They just fail too much
Clap clap for riot!!!

If you are having an issue with the game, please create a thread for it or e-mail support@riotgames.com. If you have a thread already feel free to bump it, as currently the functions you listed as broken are working..


As to the OP: Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel or the Uninstaller in the Riot directory. Make sure after you do the uninstall you run a registry cleaner before your reinstall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoxSummoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
If you are having an issue with the game, please create a thread for it or e-mail support@riotgames.com. If you have a thread already feel free to bump it, as currently the functions you listed as broken are working..


As to the OP: Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel or the Uninstaller in the Riot directory. Make sure after you do the uninstall you run a registry cleaner before your reinstall.
Look at servers now they broke friend list, premade chat, chat. They just fail too much
Clap clap for riot!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrepid IU

Member

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoxSummoner View Post
Look at servers now they broke friend list, premade chat, chat. They just fail too much
Clap clap for riot!!!
Look if your unhappy with the game then just leave, but going to all the threads in the support forum and telling people they should just quit is sad. Obviously your unhappy with the game so just leave and stop making an ass out of yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfamousGansch

Junior Member

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoxSummoner View Post
DOn't install this servers got lots of problems.
Riot can't handle properly
Recommended not to reinstall. Uninstall and keep it unistalled.
lol
Look at servers now they broke friend list, premade chat, chat. They just fail too much
Clap clap for riot!!!
When you off yourself on accident by autoerotic asphyxiation, im sure when your life flashes before your eyes, you will be quite satisfied seeing that you spent your time being a class A ******bag, and even happier when you realize the only reason people came to your funeral was because they thought you killed yourself on purpose and not fulfilling a fetish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrepid IU

Member

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousGansch View Post
When you off yourself on accident by autoerotic asphyxiation, im sure when your life flashes before your eyes, you will be quite satisfied seeing that you spent your time being a class A ******bag, and even happier when you realize the only reason people came to your funeral was because they thought you killed yourself on purpose and not fulfilling a fetish.
Win. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsyLium

Member

04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousGansch View Post
When you off yourself on accident by autoerotic asphyxiation, im sure when your life flashes before your eyes, you will be quite satisfied seeing that you spent your time being a class A ******bag, and even happier when you realize the only reason people came to your funeral was because they thought you killed yourself on purpose and not fulfilling a fetish.

O_o +400


123