Season One Ladder Extended!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashesofanangel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

I think the skin should be for a champion more exemplary of season one. For instance, I don't think Kayle was in a single game at Dreamhack.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Thank goodness they reset based on milestones. Now we can expect relatively balanced matches, and still have a chance to play people that were out of reach this past season.

Cant wait for more info!

XSlayerSethX

07-11-2011

''special games'' are ranked one or in tournament like dream hack?? --> WANNA BUY LEONA!!! XD

Warblade1761

07-11-2011

Well ****. season one is coming to a close already... Seems it came on a bit sooner then one would think...

NacoraKattz

07-11-2011

Question Why? Wtf people stopped and waited for you to hard reset because they can't get back up because of ELO Hell and now your just gonna give them as much of a boost as the people who put them there? Thats ****ed up. Not to mention O man a Kayle skin for season one! One of the most useless under played champs that will just collect dust.

Hyperllama

07-11-2011

Soft ELO reset?

Better drink my own piss.

Manostra

07-11-2011

Cool a free Kayle skin , it seem i have to play 10 ranked games now and ruin someones day because i can't take ranked serious.

But its a free skin !!oneone

The Jaberwock

07-11-2011

Do we have to own Kayle to get the skin? Or is it gonna be like Riot Girl Tristana?

The Jaberwock

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manostra View Post
Cool a free Kayle skin , it seem i have to play 10 ranked games now and ruin someones day because i can't take ranked serious.

But its a free skin !!oneone
10 Games in any mode bro

Arnonya

07-11-2011

Who did the spell check on this? Some BR? "Huehuehuehue"