Season One Ladder Extended!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remunial

07-11-2011

This is cool. Thanks Riot.

epheex

07-11-2011

zzzzzzzzzzz

TheUlf

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niike View Post
why the skin so beautiful..

Can you at least justify why your not doing a full elo reset on a NEW season of league of legends?
So that you don't face HotshotGG in your first ranked game.

Barisharte

07-11-2011

It says "every summoner that played at least 10 games over the course of Season One in any game mode so they dont have to be ranked games right?

Yawnzo

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
Summoners!

Also stay tuned for further information on the competitive ladder as Season Two draws closer! We will be performing a partial ladder reset to mark the beginning of Season Two. Rather than a full reset, players will have their Elo rating reset to certain milestone values based upon their finish at the closing of Season One. More details will be coming as we draw closer to the event.

We hope that you enjoyed participating in League of Legends Season One as much as we did, and we look forward to seeing everyone make one final push for a strong finish in the ladder standings.
Why even play in a ladder thats just gonna let everyone on top stay on top? In fact why put in elo decay if you don't want everyone to have a fair and even chance.

BeastialHuntress

07-11-2011

So we have decided to issue each and every summoner that played at least 10 games over the course of Season One in any game mode

ranked isn't the only game mode >_>

Sevrek

07-11-2011

Wow Riot, first Leona and now this? When will the disappointments end? I'm really starting to wish that I never bought any RP.

√Čureka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Do i have to own kayle to get the skin?

D1GNAM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Please confirm Season 1 stats will be kept under a season 1 tab, and a new fresh seson 2 one will be created!

vG Rinma

07-11-2011

Soft reset? Really?

Oh my god... How can you consider the elo from Season One (which the ladder has been elaborated, with all the good points and failures)? Come on, Riot... WHAT THE ****!