can some1 tell me whos the best 1v1 champion in lol ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyTaters

07-26-2011

xin is ur best bet for winning any 1v1, who ever wants to 1v1 xin at a full build??

Bethrizen

07-26-2011

kassadin late game assasin... round house chuck noris kick.... "roadhouse"

SPD Red Ranger

07-26-2011

yorick hands down.

Madgod91

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTaters View Post
xin is ur best bet for winning any 1v1, who ever wants to 1v1 xin at a full build??
i have destroyed a fully fed xin many times with myself as malzahar who i think late game is the best 1v1 hands down and once level 6 is the best once all of his abilities are not on cd

Yasuthrow

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The weird hero View Post
if u want someone that is cheap and effective that you dont mind being called a noob everytime you use him go with trynadamere, best/OP/coolest/most critical hit person there is. If u want a champ good early game through late game, warwick is your champ with 2 phantom dancers and all ad will dominate your oppenents. if u want THEEEEEEE most OP champ ever created, you will want jax, he can dodge like 1/4 of every attck and gets a S--- load of health the more attack or ap u get.

P.S. ignore every shaco is the best 1v1 u see, shaco just is....well....he is...bad yea thats the word.
... Shaco isn't bad at all. You probably just can't play him. Shaco with lifesteal = the best 1v1 ever.

As for my opinion (well, besides Shaco): Fiddlesticks. I know everyone will be like "OMG FIDDLE SO BAAAD OOMGOMGOGM!!111!!" but, look at it: Mid/Late Game, Fiddle excels. Go in with a Fear + Drain and that's 3 free seconds of drain, plus you'll maybe get the two extra depending on how fast they are, what summoner spells they have, etc. After the Fear + Drain, Dark Wind to silence them for a little bit, allowing drain to be back up. Drain + Ignite deals a good amount of damage. Now, if they're a squishy character, they should be dead by now. However, if not, you go silence, and then Fear + Drain, and start over.

Cash4Nudes

07-26-2011

Gangplank > Jax late game....

Gangplank's natural attack slows Jax....
Parley does just as much damage if not more than Jax's Q.
GP can cancel Jax's stun.
Ulting on yourself right after Jax jumps you will take the fight to the cannons....
Then just release his stun and melee/parley him... slowing him enough to fight in cannons....
If he just runs... that means you get a good 4 seconds of damage on him....
If he fights... he'll take probably 600-700 damage late game and you can run in circles in your cannons and keep parleying him.

Extallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

A fed master yi can pull of 1000 above critical damage at insane speed in his ultimate.
He cant be slowed in his ultimate, so this becomes really easy.
Also master yi alpha strike has unparalleled ability to farm, destroying whole minion group in 1 attack.
In late game only a ryze with all his abilities can take him down.

Beaumains

09-25-2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: EveryChamp.

Seriously though, almost any AP caster can 1v1 almost anyone who doesn't stack mr w/ a QSS. It's just that they're not all bursty.

UbberTengen

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTaters View Post
Olaf

Alucard910

09-25-2011

Trundle. Magewick can be hard to down in a 1 v 1 situation.