can some1 tell me whos the best 1v1 champion in lol ?

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thwu View Post
some melee dps with lifesteal ;l
Burst w/ stun or even a root or even Ranged w/ lifesteal + kiting skills > melee DPS with lifesteal

SpamsLaugh

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changief View Post
Atma/Guinsoo Jax.
Was going to say that ^

JarL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-17-2010

Ryze

Sarpati

04-17-2010

AD Sion. 100% life steal, 2 sec stun and more AD than most.

roninsm

04-17-2010

Nasus.

Churchy

Friend of Urf

04-17-2010

Mordekaiser tank.
Tankity tank tank tank OH HELLO ULT/IGNITE.

Nihil Sine Nefas

04-17-2010

Depends on the stage of the game and how fed they are. Jax can 1 v 1 most champs with end game items.

Kritara

04-17-2010

Jax/Udyr/Mordekaiser are your strongest bets.

Jax will 99% of the time dominate any physical based dps character. However, an equally farmed high dps caster(non burst based like ryze or annie) could still kill him i.e Karthus.

Udyr is more well rounded with his turtle shield allowing him to dominate both physical and caster dps. Jax vs Udyr is hard to say, leave that one up to the RNG.

Mordekaiser is a beast, his damage isn't obscene but it's decent enough for 1v1 add that ontop of his survivability and he's right up there.

Best bet is Udyr
Jax is better vs physical but worse vs caster hence #2 spot
Mordekaiser will be able to dominate most chars/builds 1v1 late game. However, if he can't kill them he's also very likely to get away.

malphismia

04-17-2010

Ryze. He is the definition of burst. But if you survive his initial burst (udyr or jax), then you win.

So I would say good Jax or a mediocre Udyr. These are the only ones I lose to as Shaco. There are also those that are hard to kill (Mord/Mundo on ult) but those aren't 1v1, by the long time you get them to 1/4 your team or their team has come lol.

Blackstoise

Recruiter

04-17-2010

If you are talking late game, then it is Udyr now. Before the nerfs, it was Jax, but Udyr has insane damage and tanking ability late game.

12345612 ... 22