Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can some1 tell me whos the best 1v1 champion in lol ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darthruneis

07-09-2011

Quote:
teezyforsheezy:
IF you are a talented player Ashe will win every 1v1. All u have to do is build critical strike and speed,
Example phantom dancer, ghostblade, etc. You can back up and keep shooting while keeping your opponent out of range. If they manage to get close you can always just shoot them with your ulti and get free again.

Warwick Ult over hedge
Shaco Deceive

Those would both still count as 1v1 in almost any respect, and I highly doubt Ashe would ever be durable enough to last through those.

I say Shaco since he can honestly be 1v1 anyone, anywhere, any time he wants.

Then again, I still consider 1v1 to be deceive-ganking a hero at 25% hp that just pushed a teammate back to the tower to bide time, while Shaco deceives from bushes at river to insta-gib.

Senpai Noticed I

07-10-2011

You guys all suck... everyone knows its soraka....with any build...

PKRaptor

07-11-2011

Lee Sin.

>_>

<_<

You gonna doubt my 2 'thirsters and TBC? <3

Hotdogs

07-11-2011

tryndamere

Nanamber

07-11-2011

Brolaf? I laugh at your cc.

Hero Wolf

07-25-2011

if u want someone that is cheap and effective that you dont mind being called a noob everytime you use him go with trynadamere, best/OP/coolest/most critical hit person there is. If u want a champ good early game through late game, warwick is your champ with 2 phantom dancers and all ad will dominate your oppenents. if u want THEEEEEEE most OP champ ever created, you will want jax, he can dodge like 1/4 of every attck and gets a S--- load of health the more attack or ap u get.

P.S. ignore every shaco is the best 1v1 u see, shaco just is....well....he is...bad yea thats the word.

Doge King

07-25-2011

Vayne if you know how to harass. She can last hit minions cause she's ranged, she can harass tanky people like morde, and if you have to go back to base (items) or low hp, you can sneak behind them, ult and tumble, hit them with E into the turret/wall/toward your turret, and continue DPSing them.

If you're being chased by a Yi with a billion lifesteal and AD and atk speed, just run. While you're running, you ult, then shoot, tumble away, shoot, E them backwards, shoot/tumble, etc. and if it's 1v1 they wouldve been dead by then.

Granted, a "1v1" question is rather dumb. Everything's situational. I died to a half-hp Xin who was running in/out of a patch of brush so I couldn't see him until I got close enough for him to stun me. In a head-on fight, however, Vayne is still rather good because of her tumble with close to a 1 second cooldown, letting you shoot, tumble away, shoot, tumble away... and Tumble lets you dodge skillshots and keep the enemy from clicking you.

Supordekaiser

07-25-2011

Trundle's surprisingly good, especially as he can pretty handily counter most other tanky dps with the AD steal from his Q, the CCR from his W, and the armor/mr/health steal from his ultimate. He also has the pillar for any nasty Tryndameres or Olafs; throwing it between him and his target as soon as they activate a short-duration buff can allow him to very easily kite its duration.

zc0r

07-25-2011

Mordekaiser/Udyr

TSM Equality

07-26-2011

Jax is Master of one on one against "melee, range" DPS champ but useless against mages as they wont give him dodge